Anthony Davis (ninth in league, 11.0 rebounds per game) and the Los Angeles Lakers meet the Cleveland Cavaliers on Sunday at 3:30 PM ET. You can check out general Lakers vs. Cavaliers betting information here.
In this piece, we take a look at all of Davis’ prop bets for this contest, and provide stats and trends to help you figure out the best wagers.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch the NBA for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Davis Season Stats
- Davis is tops on the Lakers at 11.0 rebounds per contest, while also putting up 2.3 assists and 23.0 points. He is ninth in the league in rebounding.
- The 20.5 points prop bet set for Davis on Sunday is 2.5 fewer points than his season scoring average (23.0).
- Davis has collected 11.0 rebounds per game, 1.5 more than his prop bet for Sunday’s game (9.5).
- Davis has averaged 34.0 combined points and rebounds per game, which is 4.5 more than Sunday’s prop bet over/under of 29.5.
- Davis’ point total has gone over 20.5 points six times through the seven games he’s appeared in this season.
- Davis’ single-game rebound total has exceeded 9.5 boards four times through seven games played this season.
Davis’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
|Lonnie Walker IV||16.3||15.0%||3.0||6.4%||2.1||1.8||18.4%||31.8%||14.9%||44.4%|
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Davis’ points-per-game average against the Cavaliers (15) is 5.5 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Davis averages nine rebounds in games against the Cavaliers. That is 0.5 less than his prop total (9.5) for this game.
- Davis racks up assists against the Cavaliers at a higher rate — 0.5 more per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Cavaliers, Davis averages 0.5 more made three-pointers (one) than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Davis has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Cavaliers that is 5.5 lower than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Davis averages 24 combined points and rebounds in games against the Cavaliers, which is 5.5 less than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Davis’ 18 combined points and assists in games against the Cavaliers are 5.5 less than his prop in this matchup.
Cleveland Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|