The Milwaukee Brewers (91-70) and Chicago Cubs (83-78) will meet on Sunday at American Family Field, with first pitch at 3:10 PM ET. The Brewers will hand the ball to Adrian Houser (7-5), and the Cubs will turn to Justin Steele (16-5).
How to Live Stream Brewers vs. Cubs
- Game Day: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Game Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Stadium: American Family Field
- TV: Marquee Sports Network
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Brewers vs. Cubs for free with a trial to Fubo!
Brewers and Cubs Stats
- The Brewers average the 14th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.9) in the league this season.
- Brewers pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.77 this year, second-best in baseball.
- The Brewers rank 24th in Major League Baseball with 164 home runs.
- The offense for Milwaukee has a slugging percentage of .386 this season, 25th in MLB.
- The Cubs pitching staff ranks 18th in MLB with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Chicago has a 4.16 team ERA that ranks 15th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Cubs are 14th in MLB play with 196 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- So far this year, Chicago is 11th in the majors, slugging .422.
Brewers vs. Cubs Key Players
- Christian Yelich has 34 doubles, two triples, 19 home runs and 77 walks while batting .277.
- Carlos Santana has made the most of his opportunities as he leads his team with 86 RBI.
- William Contreras leads the Brewers with a team-best batting average of .290.
- Cody Bellinger leads the Cubs with 26 home runs and 97 runs batted in, while recording a team-best batting average of .307.
- Nico Hoerner has 27 doubles, four triples, nine home runs and 49 walks while hitting .284.
- Ian Happ is hitting .248 with 35 doubles, three triples, 21 home runs and 99 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Brewers vs. Cubs Betting Odds and Trends
Brewers vs. Cubs Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Brewers vs. Cubs Betting Trends
- The Brewers have won 51, or 59.3%, of the 86 games they’ve played as favorites this season.
- The Brewers have a record of 50-35, a 58.8% win rate, when favored by -111 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Brewers and their opponents have hit the over in 72 of their 161 games with a total this season.
- The Cubs have won in 29, or 42.6%, of the 68 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Cubs have a mark of 30-41 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -111 or worse on the moneyline.
- Cubs games have gone over the total in 80 of their 161 opportunities.