The Manhattan Jaspers (6-3) are just 2-point underdogs against the Citadel Bulldogs (6-3) at McAlister Field House on Tuesday, December 21, 2021. The game tips at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 145.
PLACE A BET: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Citadel vs. Manhattan Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 21, 2021
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Charleston, South Carolina
- Arena: McAlister Field House
- Spread: Citadel (-2)
- Total: 145
Citadel Betting Stats and Trends
- Citadel has covered the spread five times this season (5-2-0).
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 2-1.
- Games involving Citadel have hit the over twice out of seven chances this season.
- Citadel’s games have had more than 145 points scored on three occasions this season.
- The average total for Bulldogs games this season has been 154.2, 9.2 points higher than the total for this game.
- The 85.6 points per game the Bulldogs record are 16.4 more points than the Jaspers allow (69.2).
- When Citadel totals more than 69.2 points, it is 4-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- The Bulldogs make 48.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.3 percentage points higher than the Jaspers have allowed to their opponents (45.2%).
- In games Citadel shoots higher than 45.2% from the field, it is 4-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
Manhattan Betting Stats and Trends
- Manhattan has covered the spread in a matchup five times this year (5-3-1).
- The Jaspers are 3-2 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- This year, six of Manhattan’s games have gone over the point total.
- There have been four Manhattan games this year with more than 145 points scored.
- Games involving the Jaspers this year have averaged 131.3 points per game, a 13.7-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
- The Jaspers average only 1.3 more points per game (71.6) than the Bulldogs give up to opponents (70.3).
- Manhattan is 3-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it scores more than 70.3 points.
- The Jaspers’ 46.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 8.6 percentage points higher than the Bulldogs have given up to their opponents (37.5%).
- Manhattan has compiled a 4-2-1 record against the spread and a 7-2 straight up record in games it shoots over 37.5% from the field.
Citadel vs. Manhattan Statistics and Rankings
|Citadel Rank||Citadel Stat||Manhattan Stat||Manhattan Rank|
|29th||48.5%||Field Goal %||46.1%||93rd|
|19th||37.5%||Field Goal % Allowed||45.2%||300th|
Iowa only. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-BETSOFF or visit 1800BETSOFF.org. Wagering not permitted on athletes on the roster of any Iowa College Teams or their opponents.