D’Angelo Russell (seventh in league in made threes — 3.1 per game, 35.4%) and the Minnesota Timberwolves will face the Brooklyn Nets at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday. See betting information for Timberwolves vs. Nets here.
Let’s dig into all of Russell’s prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the top value picks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch the NBA for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
PLACE A BET: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Russell Season Stats
- Russell leads the Timberwolves at 7.0 assists per contest, while also posting 3.6 rebounds and 18.9 points.
- Sunday’s points prop bet for Russell is 19.5 points. That is 0.6 more than his season average of 18.9.
- Russell’s per-game rebound average of 3.6 is 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (3.5).
- Russell has averaged 22.5 combined points and rebounds per game, the same as Sunday’s prop bet over/under.
- In the 35 games he’s appeared in this season, Russell’s point total has gone over 19.5 points 16 times.
- Russell’s single-game rebound total has gone over 3.5 boards 15 times over 35 games played this season.
Banner not working? CLICK HERE to claim your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook.
Russell’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
BET ON RUSSELL: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Player Performance vs. Brooklyn
- Russell is averaging 0.3 fewer points per game against the Nets than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Russell pulls down 3.6 rebounds per game in matchups against the Nets, 0.1 more than his prop total for this game.
- Russell racks up assists against the Nets at a lower rate — 2.3 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Nets, Russell averages 0.5 more made three-pointers (three) than this contest’s over/under (2.5).
- Russell’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Nets is 27, which is 2.5 less than his prop over/under for this contest.
- Russell combines for 22.8 points and rebounds per game against the Nets. That is 0.3 more than his PR prop total for this game.
- Russell has collected 23.4 combined points and assists per game against the Nets, 3.1 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Brooklyn Nets Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BET NOW: Get your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Available only in AZ and IA. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Gambling Problem? Text NEXTSTEP to 53342 or Call 1-800-Next-Step (AZ). Call 1-800-BETSOFF or visit 1800BETSOFF.org (IA). Wagering not permitted on athletes on the roster of any Iowa College Teams or their opponents (IA). Collegiate in-play wagers and prop bets on individuals prohibited (AZ).