A Final Four matchup features the No. 2 seed Duke Blue Devils (32-6, 16-4 ACC) and the No. 8 seed North Carolina Tar Heels (28-9, 15-5 ACC) playing with a spot in the National Championship Game up for grabs on Saturday at Caesars Superdome. Duke is a 4.5-point favorite in the NCAA Tournament contest, which starts at 8:49 PM on TBS.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch college basketball for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
PLACE A BET: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Duke vs. North Carolina Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Saturday, April 2, 2022
- Game Time: 8:49 PM ET
- TV Channel: TBS
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Caesars Superdome
- Moneyline favorite: Duke (-204)
- Spread: Duke (-4.5)
- Total: 151
Duke Betting Stats and Trends
- Duke has covered the spread 22 times this season (22-17-1).
- In games they were favored in by 4.5 points or more so far this season, the Blue Devils have gone 17-16-1 against the spread.
- Duke’s games have gone over the total 23 times out of 40 chances this season.
- Duke’s games have had more than 151 points scored on 16 occasions this season.
- The over/under for this game is 151 points, 5.5 more than the average point total for Blue Devils games this season.
- The Blue Devils record 80.1 points per game, nine more points than the 71.1 the Tar Heels give up.
- When Duke puts up more than 71.1 points, it is 17-6-1 against the spread and 21-3 overall.
- The Blue Devils make 49.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 6.8 percentage points higher than the Tar Heels have allowed to their opponents (42.5%).
- Duke is 17-9-1 against the spread and 24-3 overall when it shoots higher than 42.5% from the field.
North Carolina Betting Stats and Trends
- North Carolina is 22-16-1 against the spread this year.
- The Tar Heels are 4-1 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This year, North Carolina’s games have hit the over 22 times out of 39 chances.
- North Carolina’s games have gone over 151 points on 20 occasions this year.
- Games involving the Tar Heels this year have averaged 147.1 points per game, a 3.9-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
- The Tar Heels put up an average of 78.1 points per game, 10.7 more points than the 67.4 the Blue Devils allow.
- North Carolina has put together a 14-10-1 ATS record and a 21-5 overall record in games it scores more than 67.4 points.
- The Tar Heels have shot at a 45.2% rate from the field this season, 3.5 percentage points greater than the 41.7% shooting opponents of the Blue Devils have averaged.
- This season, North Carolina has a 13-7-1 record against the spread and a 19-3 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 41.7% from the field.
BET ON DUKE VS. NORTH CAROLINA: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Duke vs. North Carolina Statistics and Rankings
|Duke Rank||Duke Stat||North Carolina Stat||North Carolina Rank|
|4th||49.3%||Field Goal %||45.2%||107th|
|90th||41.7%||Field Goal % Allowed||42.5%||137th|
Duke vs. North Carolina Recent Trends
- Duke covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Duke’s last 10 games saw eight hit the over.
- The Blue Devils’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 145.4 points scored. That’s 5.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Blue Devils are scoring 0.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- North Carolina covered the spread nine times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- North Carolina and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Tar Heels’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 144.2 points scored. That’s 6.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Tar Heels’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 79, 0.9 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
BET NOW: Get your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Available only in AZ and IA. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Gambling Problem? Text NEXTSTEP to 53342 or Call 1-800-Next-Step (AZ). Call 1-800-BETSOFF or visit 1800BETSOFF.org (IA). Wagering not permitted on athletes on the roster of any Iowa College Teams or their opponents (IA). Collegiate in-play wagers and prop bets on individuals prohibited (AZ).