The Florida State Seminoles (14-12, 7-9 ACC) are slightly favored (by 1 point) to stop a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Boston College Eagles (9-16, 4-11 ACC) on Monday, February 21, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch college basketball for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
PLACE A BET: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Florida State vs. Boston College Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Monday, February 21, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Arena: Silvio O. Conte Forum
- Spread: Florida State (-1)
Banner not working? CLICK HERE to claim your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook.
Florida State Betting Stats and Trends
- Florida State has gone 8-18-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Seminoles went 5-13 against the spread.
- This season, Florida State’s games have hit the over 14 times.
- The Seminoles put up only 3.4 more points per game (71.6) than the Eagles give up (68.2).
- When Florida State puts up more than 68.2 points, it is 7-8 against the spread and 11-4 overall.
- This season, the Seminoles have a 43.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.6% lower than the 44.4% of shots the Eagles’ opponents have made.
- In games Florida State shoots better than 44.4% from the field, it is 7-6 against the spread and 10-3 overall.
Boston College Betting Stats and Trends
- Boston College has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-13-0).
- The Eagles have an ATS record of 8-9 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This year, Boston College’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 26 chances.
- The Eagles put up an average of 65.8 points per game, 5.5 fewer points than the 71.3 the Seminoles give up.
- Boston College has put together a 4-3 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record in games it scores more than 71.3 points.
- The Eagles are shooting 41.3% from the field, 3.1% lower than the 44.4% the Seminoles’ opponents have shot this season.
- Boston College has put together a 7-2 record against the spread and a 7-2 straight up record in games it shoots over 44.4% from the field.
BET ON FLORIDA STATE VS. BOSTON COLLEGE: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Florida State vs. Boston College Statistics and Rankings
|Florida State Rank||Florida State Stat||Boston College Stat||Boston College Rank|
|199th||43.8%||Field Goal %||41.3%||310th|
|246th||44.4%||Field Goal % Allowed||44.4%||246th|
Florida State vs. Boston College Recent Trends
- Florida State is 1-9-0 against the spread and 3-7 overall over its past 10 games.
- Florida State’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- In the past 10 games, the Seminoles are scoring 3.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Boston College is 2-8 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Boston College and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- During their last 10 games, the Eagles have a 62.6 points-per-game average, 3.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
BET NOW: Get your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Available only in AZ and IA. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Gambling Problem? Text NEXTSTEP to 53342 or Call 1-800-Next-Step (AZ). Call 1-800-BETSOFF or visit 1800BETSOFF.org (IA). Wagering not permitted on athletes on the roster of any Iowa College Teams or their opponents (IA). Collegiate in-play wagers and prop bets on individuals prohibited (AZ).