The Georgia State Panthers and Ball State Cardinals will match up in the Camellia Bowl. The Panthers are the favorites, expected to win by at least a field goal but less than a touchdown (currently -5.5). The game has an over/under of 50.5 points.
PLACE A BET: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Georgia State vs. Ball State Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Saturday, December 25, 2021
- Game Time: 2:30 PM ET
- Location: Montgomery, Alabama
- Stadium: Cramton Bowl
- Spread: Panthers (-5.5)
- Total: 50.5
Over/Under Betting Stats
- Georgia State and its opponents have gone over the current 50.5-point total in six of 12 games (50%) this season.
- Ball State has combined with its opponents to score more than 50.5 points in seven of 11 games this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 50.7, is 0.2 points more than Saturday’s over/under.
- The 54.2 points per game these two squads have allowed their opponents to score this season are 3.7 more than the 50.5 over/under in this contest.
- Panthers games this season feature an average total of 56.4 points, a number 5.9 points higher than Saturday’s over/under.
- The 50.5-point over/under for this game is 5.5 points below the 56 points per game average total in Cardinals games this season.
Georgia State Betting Stats and Trends
- Georgia State has played 12 games, with eight wins against the spread.
- This season, the Panthers have an against the spread record of 4-1 in their five games as a favorite of 5.5 points or more.
- The Panthers have won 85.7% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (6-1).
- Georgia State has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of or shorter.
- Georgia State has gone over the point total in 50% of its opportunities this year (six times over 12 games with a set point total).
- The Panthers offense has averaged 383.2 yards per game this season, 32.5 yards fewer than the 415.7 allowed by the Cardinals defense.
- Georgia State’s record when it racks up over Ball State’s season average in yards allowed (415.7): 4-0 overall, 3-1 ATS.
- The Panthers have turned the ball over 15 times this season, while the Cardinals have 19 takeaways.
Ball State Betting Stats and Trends
- Ball State is 4-7-0 against the spread this year.
- This year, the Cardinals have two ATS wins in four games as an underdog of 5.5 points or more.
- This season, the Cardinals have won two out of the six games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Ball State has won five of its 11 games, or 45.5%, when they’re the underdog by at least on the moneyline.
- Ball State’s games this season have gone over the total in three out of 11 opportunities (27.3%).
- The Cardinals offense has accumulated 69.9 fewer yards per game than the Panthers defense has allowed this season (335.9 to 405.8).
- When the Ball State offense puts together a game with more than Georgia State’s 2021 average in yardage allowed (405.8 per game), it is 2-0 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- The Cardinals have turned the ball over 10 times this season, while the Panthers have 19 takeaways.
Recent Betting Trends
- Georgia State has covered the spread twice, and is 3-0 overall, over its past three contests.
- Georgia State has gone over the total once in its past three contests.
- The Panthers have averaged a total of 56.2 combined points in their last three games, 5.7 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 50.5.
- Over its last three contests, Ball State has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- Ball State has not gone over the total in its past three contests.
- The Cardinals have averaged a total of 58.8 combined points in their last three games, 8.3 greater than this game’s total of 50.5.
Iowa only. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-BETSOFF or visit 1800BETSOFF.org. Wagering not permitted on athletes on the roster of any Iowa College Teams or their opponents.