The Golden State Warriors (34-13) are favored by 3 points against the Dallas Mavericks (27-20) on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 211.5.
PLACE A BET: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Warriors vs. Mavericks Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 25, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Arena: Chase Center
- Moneyline favorite: Warriors (-154)
- Spread: Warriors (-3)
- Total: 211.5
Banner not working? CLICK HERE to claim your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook.
Warriors Betting Stats and Trends
- Golden State is 25-20-2 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Warriors have gone 18-13-1 against the spread.
- This season, 16 of Golden State’s games have gone over the point total.
- Golden State games have finished with more than 211.5 points 25 times so far this year.
- The total for this game is 211.5, 7.2 points fewer than the average total in Warriors games thus far this season.
- The Warriors score 6.9 more points per game (109.4) than the Mavericks give up (102.5).
- Golden State is 23-9-1 against the spread and 30-3 overall when scoring more than 102.5 points.
- This season, the Warriors have a 46.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.3% higher than the 45.0% of shots the Mavericks’ opponents have made.
- Golden State is 19-6-1 against the spread and 25-1 overall when it shoots better than 45.0% from the field.
Mavericks Betting Stats and Trends
- Dallas has gone 23-23-1 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 3 points or more, the Mavericks have gone 5-5 against the spread.
- This season, 13 of Dallas’ games have gone over the point total.
- Dallas games have had over 211.5 points 17 times this season.
- The average total points scored in Mavericks games this year (211.5) is 2.8 points higher than the total for this matchup.
- The Mavericks score only 3.4 more points per game (105.3) than the Warriors give up to opponents (101.9).
- Dallas is 21-10-1 against the spread and 25-7 overall when it scores more than 101.9 points.
- The Mavericks’ 45.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.4 percentage points higher than the Warriors have allowed to their opponents (42.7%).
- Dallas is 16-13-1 against the spread and 22-8 overall when it shoots better than 42.7% from the field.
BET ON WARRIORS VS. MAVERICKS: Make a risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Warriors vs. Mavericks Statistics and Rankings
|Warriors Rank||Warriors Stat||Mavericks Stat||Mavericks Rank|
|9th||46.3||Field Goal %||45.1||20th|
|1st||42.7||Field Goal % Allowed||45.0||12th|
Warriors vs. Mavericks Recent Trends
- Golden State has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Golden State games has gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Warriors games averaged 219.6 total points, 8.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Warriors have a points-per-game average 4.0 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Dallas has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Once in those 10 games, the final combined score went over the set total.
- The past 10 Mavericks games averaged 2.0 more points (213.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Mavericks’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 105.8, 0.5 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
BET NOW: Get your risk-free bet up to $1,000 + a free month of fuboTV at fubo Sportsbook: Sign up now!
Available only in AZ and IA. Must be 21 or older to gamble. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Gambling Problem? Text NEXTSTEP to 53342 or Call 1-800-Next-Step (AZ). Call 1-800-BETSOFF or visit 1800BETSOFF.org (IA). Wagering not permitted on athletes on the roster of any Iowa College Teams or their opponents (IA). Collegiate in-play wagers and prop bets on individuals prohibited (AZ).