The Golden State Warriors (6-8) aim to halt a five-game home losing skid when hosting the Houston Rockets (6-5) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET.
See below as we dive into all of the info you need before this matchup begins, including how to watch on TV.
NBA LIVE STREAM: Watch Warriors vs. Rockets with a trial to Fubo!
Warriors vs. Rockets Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: Space City Home Network (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Arena: Chase Center
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Warriors Stats and Trends
- The 113.4 points per game the Warriors put up are 7.7 more points than the Rockets give up (105.7).
- The Warriors make 44.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is one percentage point lower than the Rockets have allowed to their opponents (45.3%).
- In games Golden State shoots better than 45.3% from the field, it is 5-1 overall.
- The Warriors are averaging 108.4 points per game in home games. In away games, they are performing better offensively, averaging 118.3 points per contest.
- In home games, Golden State is surrendering 3.3 more points per game (115) than in away games (111.7).
Rockets Stats and Trends
- The Rockets put up an average of 109.4 points per game, only four fewer points than the 113.4 the Warriors allow.
- The Rockets’ 46.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.5 percentage points higher than the Warriors have given up to their opponents (46.4%).
- This season, Houston has a 3-2 record in games the team collectively shoots above 46.4% from the field.
- The Rockets are scoring more points at home (113 per game) than on the road (103).
- Houston is giving up fewer points at home (101.4 per game) than away (113.3).
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets on Fubo!
Warriors vs. Rockets Stats and Rankings
|Warriors Stat||Warriors Rank||Rockets Stat||Rockets Rank|
|44.3||26th||Field Goal %||46.9||17th|
|46.4||16th||Field Goal % Allowed||45.3||4th|