At Chase Field on Saturday, the Chicago Cubs (11-20) face the Arizona Diamondbacks (18-15), with first pitch at 8:10 PM ET. Zac Gallen (2-0) is the starter for the Diamondbacks, and Kyle Hendricks (2-3) for the Cubs.
How to Live Stream Diamondbacks vs. Cubs
- Game Day: Saturday, May 14, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Stadium: Chase Field
- TV: Marquee Sports Network (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Diamondbacks vs. Cubs for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Diamondbacks and Cubs Stats
- The Diamondbacks have a 6.9 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, worst in baseball.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.53 this year, 10th-best in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks rank seventh in Major League Baseball with 35 home runs.
- Fueled by 90 extra-base hits, the Diamondbacks rank 23rd in MLB with a .358 slugging percentage this season.
- The pitching staff for the Cubs has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Cubs have a 4.26 team ERA that ranks 23rd among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Cubs have hit the fifth-fewest home runs in baseball this season (22).
- So far this year, the Cubs’ .360 slugging percentage ranks 22nd in the league.
Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Key Players
- Daulton Varsho has accumulated a team-best batting average of .248, and paces the Diamondbacks in home runs (six) and runs batted in (14).
- Christian Walker has hit six home runs with 14 runs batted in. Both lead his team.
- Ketel Marte has 12 doubles, a triple, two home runs and 12 walks while batting .222.
- Willson Contreras leads the Cubs with a .295 batting average.
- Ian Happ has four doubles, two home runs and 19 walks while batting .269.
- Seiya Suzuki has a team-high 16 runs batted in.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Betting Odds and Trends
Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have been favorites in four games this season and won three (75%) of those contests.
- Arizona has played as a favorite of -157 or more once this season and won that game.
- So far this season, Arizona and its opponents have hit the over in 12 of their 35 games with a total.
- The Cubs have been victorious in nine, or 36%, of the 25 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, Chicago has been victorious five times in 12 chances when named as an underdog of at least +135 or longer on the moneyline.
- Chicago’s games have gone over the total in 15 of their 31 opportunities.