On Saturday, the Los Angeles Dodgers (44-25) are visiting the Atlanta Braves (41-31), at 7:15 PM ET. The Dodgers have taken four in a row. Max Fried (7-2) is the starter for the Braves, and Mitch White for the Dodgers.
How to Live Stream Braves vs. Dodgers
- Game Day: Saturday, June 25, 2022
- Game Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Truist Park
- TV: FOX (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Braves vs. Dodgers for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Braves and Dodgers Stats
- The Braves strike out a league-high 9.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff.
- The Braves have pitched to a 3.84 this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
- The Braves have hit 108 homers this season, which ranks second in the league.
- Hitters for the Braves lead the majors with a combined .440 team slugging percentage.
- The pitching staff for the Dodgers has a collective 9.1 K/9, the fifth-best in MLB.
- The Dodgers have a 2.90 team ERA that is No. 1 among all league pitching staffs.
- The Dodgers are ninth in MLB action with 85 home runs. They average 1.2 per game.
- So far this season, the Dodgers’ .429 slugging percentage is fourth-best in baseball.
Braves vs. Dodgers Key Players
- Dansby Swanson is the Braves best hitter, putting together an average of .301 while also being the team’s top run producer, collecting 41 RBI and hitting 12 homers.
- Matt Olson is batting .252 with 29 doubles, 10 home runs and 41 walks.
- Austin Riley has racked up a team-high 18 home runs and 41 runs batted in.
- Freddie Freeman has 23 doubles, two triples, eight home runs and 36 walks while hitting .304.
- Trea Turner’s 53 RBI and .318 batting average are both team-highs.
- Will Smith is hitting .260 with nine doubles, 10 home runs and 28 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Braves vs. Dodgers Betting Odds and Trends
Braves vs. Dodgers Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Braves vs. Dodgers Betting Trends
- This season, the Braves have won 33 out of the 52 games, or 63.5%, in which they’ve been favored.
- This season, Atlanta has won 17 of its 27 games, or 63%, when favored by at least -160 on the moneyline.
- Games involving Atlanta have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 37 of 71 chances this season.
- The Dodgers came away victorious in the one game they played as the underdog this season.
- Los Angeles has yet to play a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +140.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have gone over in 32 of their 74 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.