Two squads on winning streaks — the Pittsburgh Pirates (three in a row) and the Baltimore Orioles (three straight) — clash on Friday at 7:05 PM ET, at Oriole Park at Camden Yards. The Orioles will hand the ball to Dean Kremer (3-3), and the Pirates will counter with Mitch Keller (3-7).
How to Live Stream Orioles vs. Pirates
- Game Day: Friday, August 5, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- TV: ATT Sportsnet Pittsburgh (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Orioles vs. Pirates for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Orioles and Pirates Stats
- The Orioles average the 24th-most strikeouts per nine innings (7.8) in the league this season.
- The Orioles have pitched to a 3.88 this season, which ranks 13th in baseball.
- The Orioles have hit 109 homers this season, which ranks 15th in the league.
- Fueled by 313 extra-base hits, the Orioles rank 16th in MLB with a .389 slugging percentage this season.
- The 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Pirates pitching staff ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Pirates have the 26th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.61).
- The Pirates are 16th in baseball with 106 home runs. They average 1.0 per game.
- So far this season, the Pirates’ .365 slugging percentage is the third-lowest average in the league.
Orioles vs. Pirates Key Players
- Cedric Mullins is the Orioles best hitter thus far this season, hitting at a team-leading .260 rate along with nine homers and 45 RBI.
- Anthony Santander has shown his power as he paces his team with 19 home runs and 59 RBI.
- Austin Hays is hitting .258 with 24 doubles, a triple, 12 home runs and 23 walks.
- Bryan Reynolds paces the Pirates with 16 home runs and 34 runs batted in, while posting a team-high batting average of .258.
- Ke’Bryan Hayes has 17 doubles, three triples, five home runs and 37 walks while batting .246.
- Ben Gamel is batting .237 with 12 doubles, two triples, four home runs and 31 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Orioles vs. Pirates Betting Odds and Trends
Orioles vs. Pirates Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Orioles vs. Pirates Betting Trends
- This season, the Orioles have won nine out of the 12 games, or 75%, in which they’ve been favored.
- Baltimore has not been a bigger favorite this season than the -166 moneyline set for this game.
- Baltimore and its opponents have hit the over in 49 of their 106 games with a total this season.
- The Pirates have won in 34, or 38.2%, of the 89 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs in this year.
- This season, Pittsburgh has been victorious 19 times in 51 chances when named as an underdog of at least +142 or worse on the moneyline.
- Pittsburgh and their opponents have gone over in 45 of their 106 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.