The Boston Celtics are 9-point favorites in a decisive Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Miami Heat at TD Garden on Friday, tipping off at 8:30 PM ET. The Celtics have a 3-2 series lead.
FREE NBA LIVE STREAM: Watch Celtics vs. Heat for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Celtics vs. Heat Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Friday, May 27, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: TD Garden
Celtics vs. Heat Stats and Trends
- The Celtics average 6.2 more points per game (111.8) than the Heat give up (105.6).
- Boston is 41-12 when scoring more than 105.6 points.
- When Miami gives up fewer than 111.8 points, it is 46-14.
- In 75 games this year, Boston and its opponent have combined to score more than 200.5 points.
- Celtics games have had an average of 215.4 points this season, 14.9 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Miami has put together a 45-11 record in games it scores more than 104.5 points.
- The Celtics score 6.2 more points per game (111.8) than the Heat allow (105.6).
- Boston is 41-12 when it gives up fewer than 110.0 points.
- In games Boston shoots better than 44.7% from the field, it is 33-14-2 against the spread and 40-9 overall.
- The Celtics make 46.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.9 percentage points higher than the Heat have allowed to their opponents (44.7%).
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Boston Celtics vs. Miami Heat for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Celtics vs. Heat Statistics and Rankings
|Celtics Rank||Celtics Stat||Heat Stat||Heat Rank|
|15th||46.6||Field Goal %||46.7||13th|
|1st||43.4||Field Goal % Allowed||44.7||4th|