On Thursday, the Boston Red Sox (54-58) are hosting the Baltimore Orioles (58-52), at 7:10 PM ET. The Red Sox have dropped four in a row. On the mound for the Red Sox will be Josh Winckowski (5-5), opposed by the Orioles’ Dean Kremer (4-3).
How to Live Stream Red Sox vs. Orioles
- Game Day: Thursday, August 11, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Stadium: Fenway Park
- TV: NESN (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Red Sox vs. Orioles for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Red Sox and Orioles Stats
- The Red Sox have an 8.4 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 18th in the majors.
- The Red Sox have pitched to a 4.44 this season, which ranks 25th in baseball.
- The Red Sox have hit 111 homers this season, which ranks 17th in the league.
- Fueled by 373 extra-base hits, the Red Sox rank 11th in MLB with a .410 slugging percentage this season.
- The 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Orioles pitching staff ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Orioles have the 14th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.89).
- The Orioles rank 15th in MLB play with 115 total home runs.
- This season, the Orioles rank 15th in the league with a .392 slugging percentage.
Red Sox vs. Orioles Key Players
- Rafael Devers leads the Red Sox in home runs (24), runs batted in (60) and has racked up a team-best batting average of .310.
- Xander Bogaerts is hitting .307 with 29 doubles, nine home runs and 41 walks.
- Alex Verdugo is batting .273 with 26 doubles, seven home runs and 25 walks.
- Cedric Mullins is batting .261 with 26 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 34 walks, while getting on base at a rate of .321.
- Anthony Santander’s 20 home runs, 60 RBI and .262 batting average are all tops in the lineup.
- Austin Hays has 24 doubles, a triple, 13 home runs and 23 walks while batting .261.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Red Sox vs. Orioles Betting Odds and Trends
Red Sox vs. Orioles Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Red Sox vs. Orioles Betting Trends
- This season, the Red Sox have been favored 57 times and won 32, or 56.1%, of those games.
- Boston has entered 35 games this season favored by -134 or more and is 17-18 in those contests.
- So far this season, Boston and its opponents have hit the over in 51 of their 112 games with a total.
- The Orioles have been underdogs in 95 games this season and have come away with the win 47 times (49.5%) in those contests.
- This season, Baltimore has been victorious 36 times in 70 chances when named as an underdog of at least +113 or worse on the moneyline.
- Baltimore and their opponents have gone over in 52 of their 111 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.