The Dallas Stars visit the Calgary Flames at Scotiabank Saddledome in Game 7 of the NHL Playoffs First Round, with the series tied 3-3. Watch on Sunday at 9:30 PM ET on ESPN.
Flames vs. Stars Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, May 15, 2022
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
FREE NHL LIVE STREAM: Watch Flames vs. Stars for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Flames and Stars Stats, Key Players, and Injuries
- The Flames score the sixth-most goals in the league (291 total, 3.6 per game).
- The Flames have allowed 206 total goals (2.5 per game), the third-fewest in NHL play.
- Their +85 goal differential is second-best in the league.
- The 54 power-play goals the Flames have recorded this season (on 237 power-play chances) are the 10th-most in the NHL.
- The Flames’ 22.8% power-play conversion rate ranks 10th-best in the league.
- The seven shorthanded goals the Flames have scored this season rank 12th among NHL squads.
- The Flames kill 83.2% of opponent power plays, the sixth-best penalty-kill percentage in the league.
- The Flames win 51.1% of their faceoffs to rank 11th in the NHL.
- The Flames shoot 10% as a team (12th in the league).
- The Flames are still looking for their first shutout win this season. As a team, they are averaging 22.4 hits and 11.7 blocked shots per game.
Flames Key Players
- A productive offensive player this season for Calgary, Johnny Gaudreau has put up 115 points.
- Matthew Tkachuk has 104 points (42 goals, 62 assists) to add to the team’s scoring efforts.
- With 82 points through 82 games (42 goals and 40 assists), Elias Lindholm has been an important part of Calgary’s offense this season.
- In 63 games played this season, Jacob Markstrom (37-15-9) has given up 137 goals.
- Flames Injuries: Sean Monahan: Out For Season (Hip), Tyler Parsons: Out For Season (Undisclosed)
- With 233 goals (2.8 per game), the Stars have the NHL’s 21st-ranked offense.
- The Stars have conceded 244 total goals this season (3.0 per game), 14th in the NHL.
- Their -11 goal differential is 20th in the league.
- The Stars have 54 power-play goals (on 240 chances), 10th in the NHL.
- The Stars’ power-play percentage (22.5) ranks them 11th in the league.
- This season, the Stars have seven shorthanded goals (12th in league).
- At 79, the Stars have the 19th-ranked penalty-kill percentage in the league.
- The Stars are second in faceoff win percentage in the NHL (54.8%).
- The Stars’ 9.4% shooting percentage is 19th in the league.
- This season, the Stars have not shut out an opponent.
Stars Key Players
- Joe Pavelski has put up 80 points (one per game) for Dallas, with 27 goals and 53 assists in 82 games (playing 18:28 per game).
- Jason Robertson is a top offensive contributor for Dallas with 79 total points this season. He has scored 41 goals and added 38 assists in 74 games.
- Roope Hintz has netted 37 goals on the season, chipping in 35 assists.
- Jake Oettinger has a .914 save percentage (22nd in the league), with 1217 total saves, allowing 114 goals (2.5 goals against average). He has compiled a 30-15-1 record this season.
- Stars Injuries: Braden Holtby: Out (Lower Body), Vladislav Namestnikov: Out (Lower-body)