In the second game of a three-game series at Chase Field, the Chicago Cubs (11-20) meet the Arizona Diamondbacks (18-15), Saturday at 8:10 PM ET. On the hill for the Diamondbacks will be Zac Gallen (2-0), opposed by the Cubs’ Kyle Hendricks (2-3).
How to Live Stream Diamondbacks vs. Cubs
- Game Day: Saturday, May 14, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Stadium: Chase Field
- TV: Marquee Sports Network (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Diamondbacks vs. Cubs for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Diamondbacks and Cubs Stats
- The Diamondbacks average just 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, worst in the league.
- The Diamondbacks have pitched to a 3.53 this season, which ranks 10th in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks have hit 35 homers this season, which ranks seventh in the league.
- Hitters for the Diamondbacks combine for a team rank 23rd of in the majors with a .358 team slugging percentage.
- The pitching staff for the Cubs has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Cubs have the 23rd-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.26).
- The Cubs are fifth-worst in MLB action with 22 home runs.
- This season, the Cubs’ .360 slugging percentage ranks 22nd in the league.
Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Key Players
- Daulton Varsho’s six round-trippers and 14 RBI both lead the Diamondbacks, on top of his team-high .248 average.
- Christian Walker has put his power on display as he leads his team with six home runs and 14 runs batted in.
- Ketel Marte is batting .222 with 12 doubles, a triple, two home runs and 12 walks.
- Willson Contreras leads the team in batting average with a mark of .295.
- Ian Happ has four doubles, two home runs and 19 walks while hitting .269.
- Seiya Suzuki has racked up a team-high 16 runs batted in.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Betting Odds and Trends
Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have entered the game as favorites four times this season and won three of those games.
- Arizona has played as a favorite of -155 or more once this season and won that game.
- So far this season, Arizona and its opponents have hit the over in 12 of their 35 games with a total.
- The Cubs have won in nine, or 36%, of the 25 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs in this year.
- Chicago has a mark of 6-7 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +134 or worse on the moneyline.
- Contests with Chicago have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 15 of 31 chances this season.