A series opener between the Philadelphia Phillies (63-51) and Cincinnati Reds (45-68) is on deck Monday at 6:40 PM ET, at Great American Ball Park. The starting pitchers are Noah Syndergaard (6-8) for the Phillies, and Mike Minor (1-9) for the Reds.
How to Live Stream Phillies vs. Reds
- Game Day: Monday, August 15, 2022
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Stadium: Great American Ball Park
- TV: NBC Sports Networks (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Phillies vs. Reds for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Phillies and Reds Stats
- The Phillies average 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, 10th-most in the league.
- Phillies pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.73 this year, eighth-best in baseball.
- The Phillies’ 148 home runs rank sixth in Major League Baseball.
- Hitters for the Phillies have a combined .418 slugging percentage this season, which ranks sixth in MLB.
- The 9.0 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Reds pitching staff ranks seventh in MLB.
- The Reds have the 29th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (5.04).
- The Reds average 0.9 home runs per game to rank 20th in MLB play with 105 total home runs .
- This season, the Reds’ .375 slugging percentage is 25th in baseball.
Phillies vs. Reds Key Players
- The Phillies best power option comes in the form of Kyle Schwarber and his 34-home-run 69-RBI season, both team highs.
- Rhys Hoskins is batting .249 with 21 doubles, two triples, 24 home runs and 56 walks.
- J.T. Realmuto is hitting .258 with 16 doubles, four triples, 13 home runs and 31 walks.
- The Reds are lead in runs batted in by Kyle Farmer with a mark of 54, he also leads the team in hitting, posting an average of .259.
- Joey Votto has hit a team-best 11 home runs.
- Nick Senzel is batting .243 with 11 doubles, three home runs and 20 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Phillies vs. Reds Betting Odds and Trends
Phillies vs. Reds Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Phillies vs. Reds Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been favorites in 70 games this season and won 42 (60%) of those contests.
- Philadelphia has a record of 15-4, a 78.9% win rate, when favored by -178 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Philadelphia’s games have gone over the total in 56 of their 114 chances.
- The Reds have come away with 35 wins in the 88 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, Cincinnati has come away with a win 13 times in 40 chances when named as an underdog of at least +151 or worse on the moneyline.
- Cincinnati’s games have gone over the total in 57 of their 115 opportunities.