The Tampa Bay Rays (55-49) will visit the Detroit Tigers (42-64), Thursday at 7:10 PM ET, in the opener of a four-game series. The scheduled starters are Jeffrey Springs (3-3) for the Rays, and Drew Hutchison (1-4) for the Tigers.
How to Live Stream Rays vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Thursday, August 4, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Stadium: Comerica Park
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Rays vs. Tigers for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Rays and Tigers Stats
- The Rays have an 8.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Rays have the fourth-best ERA (3.43) in the majors this season.
- The Rays rank 23rd in Major League Baseball with 94 home runs.
- Hitters for the Rays combine for a team rank 24th of in the majors with a .378 team slugging percentage.
- The 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Tigers pitching staff ranks 26th in MLB.
- The Tigers have the 20th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.04).
- The Tigers are last in MLB play with 63 home runs.
- So far this season, the Tigers are slugging .333, the lowest average in baseball.
Rays vs. Tigers Key Players
- Yandy Diaz is the Rays best hitter so far this season, hitting at a team-leading .286 rate along with five homers and 33 RBI.
- Randy Arozarena’s 47 runs batted in are a team-high mark.
- David Peralta is batting .249 with 19 doubles, two triples, 12 home runs and 27 walks.
- Javier Baez has put up a team-high 10 home runs and has driven in 40 runs.
- Jonathan Schoop is hitting .207 with 16 doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 15 walks.
- Jeimer Candelario has 10 home runs, tops in the clubhouse.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Rays vs. Tigers Betting Odds and Trends
Rays vs. Tigers Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Rays vs. Tigers Betting Trends
- This season, the Rays have been favored 70 times and won 40, or 57.1%, of those games.
- Tampa Bay is 12-8 this season when entering a game favored by -177 or more on the moneyline.
- Games involving Tampa Bay have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 50 of 104 chances this season.
- The Tigers have been underdogs in 87 games this season and have come away with the win 33 times (37.9%) in those contests.
- This season, Detroit has been victorious 10 times in 37 chances when named as an underdog of at least +150 or worse on the moneyline.
- Detroit and their opponents have hit the over in 38 of their 107 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.