Watch on Tuesday when the Edmonton Oilers host the Los Angeles Kings on in Game 5 of the NHL Playoffs First Round at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN. The series is tied up 2-2.
Oilers vs. Kings Game Info
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 10, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
FREE NHL LIVE STREAM: Watch Oilers vs. Kings for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Oilers and Kings Stats, Key Players, and Injuries
- The Oilers score the seventh-most goals in the league (285 total, 3.5 per game).
- The Oilers have allowed 251 total goals (3.1 per game), ranking 18th in NHL action in goals against.
- They have the league’s 11th-ranked goal differential at +34.
- The 60 power-play goals the Oilers have put up this season are seventh-best in the NHL (on 235 power-play chances).
- The Oilers’ 25.5% power-play conversion rate ranks third-best in the league.
- The Oilers have scored 11 shorthanded goals this season.
- The Oilers have the league’s 17th-ranked penalty-kill percentage (79.4%).
- The Oilers win 51.2% of their faceoffs to rank ninth in the NHL.
- The Oilers shoot 10.2% as a team (11th in the league).
- The Oilers have not earned a shutout this season. Their skaters average 22.6 hits and 12.4 blocked shots per game.
Oilers Key Players
- One of Edmonton’s top offensive options this season is Connor McDavid, who has put up 123 points in 80 games.
- Leon Draisaitl is another of Edmonton’s top contributors currently with 110 total points (55 goals and 55 assists) to his name.
- On 213 shots (for 27 goals) and 27 assists, Zach Hyman has created 54 points this season.
- Across 45 games played, Mikko Koskinen has a goaltending record of 27-12-4. During those games, he’s allowed 136 goals while recording 1261 saves.
- Oilers Injuries: Oscar Klefbom: Out (Shoulder)
- The Kings have 235 goals this season (2.9 per game), 20th in the league.
- The Kings’ total of 232 goals given up (2.8 per game) is ninth in the NHL.
- Their +3 goal differential is 17th in the league.
- The Kings have 39 power-play goals (25th in NHL) on 248 chances.
- The Kings’ power-play percentage (15.7) puts them 27th in the league.
- The Kings have 11 shorthanded goals (third in league).
- The Kings’ have the 22nd-ranked penalty kill percentage (76.7%).
- The Kings win 52.2% of faceoffs, fifth-best in the NHL.
- The Kings’ 8.2% shooting percentage is 32nd in the league.
- The Kings have not shut out an opponent yet. They average 20.3 hits and 13.3 blocked shots per game.
Kings Key Players
- Anze Kopitar’s 19 goals and 48 assists in 81 games for Los Angeles add up to 67 total points on the season.
- Adrian Kempe has helped lead the offense for Los Angeles this season with 35 goals and 19 assists.
- Los Angeles’ Phillip Danault is among the leading scorers on the team with 51 total points (27 goals and 24 assists).
- Jonathan Quick is 23-13-9 in 46 games this season, conceding 116 goals (2.6 goals against average) with 1168 saves and a .910 save percentage (35th in the league).
- Kings Injuries: Viktor Arvidsson: Day To Day (Undisclosed), Drew Doughty: Out For Season (Wrist), Sean Walker: Out For Season (Lower body)