The Boston Celtics are slight 3.5-point favorites in a decisive Game 6 of the NBA Finals against the Golden State Warriors at TD Garden on Thursday, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET. The Warriors lead the series 3-2.
FREE NBA LIVE STREAM: Watch Celtics vs. Warriors for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Celtics vs. Warriors Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Thursday, June 16, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: TD Garden
Celtics vs. Warriors Stats and Trends
- The Celtics put up 111.8 points per game, 6.3 more points than the 105.5 the Warriors allow.
- When Boston totals more than 105.5 points, it is 41-12.
- Golden State is 43-13 when allowing fewer than 111.8 points.
- Boston’s games have had more than 210 points scored on 66 occasions this year.
- The total for this game is 210, 5.0 points fewer than the average total in Celtics games thus far this season.
- Golden State is 45-12 when it scores more than 104.5 points.
- The Celtics score 6.3 more points per game (111.8) than the Warriors allow (105.5).
- Boston’s record is 42-13 when it gives up fewer than 111.0 points.
- Boston has a 37-17-2 record against the spread and a 43-13 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 43.8% from the field.
- The Celtics are shooting 46.6% from the field this season, 2.8 percentage points higher than the 43.8% the Warriors allow to opponents.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Boston Celtics vs. Golden State Warriors for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Celtics vs. Warriors Statistics and Rankings
|Celtics Rank||Celtics Stat||Warriors Stat||Warriors Rank|
|15th||46.6||Field Goal %||46.9||8th|
|1st||43.4||Field Goal % Allowed||43.8||2nd|