At Angel Stadium on Wednesday, the Los Angeles Angels (three consecutive victories) take on the Tampa Bay Rays at 7:07 PM ET. The Angels will hand the ball to Shohei Ohtani (3-2), and the Rays will turn to Shane McClanahan (2-2).
How to Live Stream Angels vs. Rays
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 11, 2022
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Stadium: Angel Stadium
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Angels vs. Rays for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Angels and Rays Stats
- The Angels average the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.0) in the league this season.
- The Angels have pitched to a 3.39 this season, which ranks ninth in baseball.
- No team in MLB has hit more homers than the Angels, who have connected on 44 this season.
- No MLB team has a better slugging percentage than the Angels (.431) this season.
- The Rays pitching staff is 13th in the league with a collective 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Rays have the 18th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (3.82).
- The Rays are 12th in MLB action with 29 home runs. They average 0.9 per game.
- This season, the Rays are ninth in baseball, slugging .385.
Angels vs. Rays Key Players
- Mike Trout provides the Angels with an injection of both power and average, leading the team in dingers with nine and hitting at .337. He has also driven in 19 runs this season.
- Taylor Ward is batting .364 with four doubles, a triple, six home runs and 19 walks.
- Ohtani has six doubles, six home runs and 11 walks while batting .250.
- Wander Franco paces the Rays with a team-high batting average of .317.
- Manuel Margot has driven in the most runs for the Rays with 20 runs batted in.
- Yandy Diaz has three doubles, two home runs and 17 walks while hitting .275.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Angels vs. Rays Betting Odds and Trends
Angels vs. Rays Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Angels vs. Rays Betting Trends
- The Angels have been favorites in 24 games this season and won 17 (70.8%) of those contests.
- Los Angeles has a record of 9-5 in games where bookmakers favor them by at least -130 on the moneyline.
- Games involving Los Angeles have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 16 of 32 chances this season.
- The Rays have been chosen as underdogs in six games this year and have walked away with the win two times (33.3%) in those games.
- Tampa Bay has a win-loss record of 1-2 when favored by +109 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- Tampa Bay’s games have gone over the total in 15 of their 31 opportunities.