The Miami Heat are slight 1.5-point underdogs heading into Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Boston Celtics at FTX Arena on Wednesday, beginning at 8:30 PM ET.
FREE NBA LIVE STREAM: Watch Celtics vs. Heat for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Celtics vs. Heat Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 25, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Arena: FTX Arena
Celtics vs. Heat Stats and Trends
- The Celtics average 111.8 points per game, 6.2 more points than the 105.6 the Heat give up.
- Boston has a 41-12 record when scoring more than 105.6 points.
- Miami has a 46-14 record when giving up fewer than 111.8 points.
- In 70 games this year, Boston and its opponent have combined for more than 203.5 points.
- The point total average for Celtics games this season is 215.6, 12.1 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Miami has put together a 45-11 record in games it scores more than 104.5 points.
- The Celtics record 6.2 more points per game (111.8) than the Heat give up (105.6).
- Boston’s record is 41-12 when it allows fewer than 110 points.
- Boston is 33-14-2 against the spread and 40-9 overall when it shoots better than 44.7% from the field.
- The Celtics make 46.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.9 percentage points higher than the Heat have allowed to their opponents (44.7%).
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Boston Celtics vs. Miami Heat for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Celtics vs. Heat Statistics and Rankings
|Celtics Rank||Celtics Stat||Heat Stat||Heat Rank|
|15th||46.6||Field Goal %||46.7||13th|
|1st||43.4||Field Goal % Allowed||44.7||4th|