The Milwaukee Brewers (62-53) will host the Los Angeles Dodgers (80-35), in the third game of a four-game series, Wednesday at 8:10 PM ET. The Dodgers will give the start to Tony Gonsolin (14-1), and the Brewers will counter with Eric Lauer (8-4).
How to Live Stream Dodgers vs. Brewers
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 17, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Stadium: American Family Field
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Dodgers vs. Brewers for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Dodgers and Brewers Stats
- The Dodgers have an 8.9 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, ninth-best in baseball.
- Dodgers pitchers have a combined ERA of 2.88 this year, first-best in baseball.
- The Dodgers’ 155 home runs rank fifth in Major League Baseball.
- Hitters for the Dodgers lead the majors with a combined .450 team slugging percentage.
- The 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Brewers pitching staff paces the majors.
- The Brewers’ 3.81 team ERA ranks 12th across all league pitching staffs.
- The Brewers average 1.4 home runs per game to rank fourth in MLB action with 157 total home runs .
- This season, the Brewers rank ninth in baseball, slugging .412.
Dodgers vs. Brewers Key Players
- The Dodgers best hitter thus far this season is Freddie Freeman, who’s hitting at a team-leading .318 rate along with 16 homers and 73 RBI.
- Trea Turner has been productive as he leads his team with 83 runs batted in.
- Mookie Betts leads the Dodgers with 27 home runs.
- Rowdy Tellez has managed a team-leading 24 home runs and has driven in 72 runs.
- Christian Yelich has a club-high .250 batting average.
- Andrew McCutchen leads the Brewers with a team-high batting average of .250.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Dodgers vs. Brewers Betting Odds and Trends
Dodgers vs. Brewers Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Dodgers vs. Brewers Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have entered the game as favorites 118 times this season and won 83, or 70.3%, of those games.
- Los Angeles has a record of 55-25 in games where sportsbooks favor them by at least -176 on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 51 of their 121 opportunities.
- The Brewers have been chosen as underdogs in 25 games this year and have walked away with the win 11 times (44%) in those games.
- This is the worst odds of a win that sportsbooks have given Milwaukee this season with a +149 moneyline set for this game.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the total in 58 of their 115 opportunities.