The Minnesota Twins (18-11) will host the Houston Astros (18-11), Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET, with both teams on winning streaks — three and seven in a row, respectively. The starting pitchers are Justin Verlander (3-1) for the Astros, and Joe Ryan (3-1) for the Twins.
How to Live Stream Astros vs. Twins
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 10, 2022
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
- TV: AT&T Sportsnet Southwest (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Astros vs. Twins for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Astros and Twins Stats
- The Astros have an 8.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Astros have pitched to a 2.95 this season, which ranks third in baseball.
- The Astros have hit 36 homers to lead Major League Baseball this season.
- Fueled by 81 extra-base hits, the Astros rank 12th in MLB with a .382 slugging percentage this season.
- The pitching staff for the Twins has a collective 9.2 K/9, the sixth-best in the league.
- The Twins have a 3.11 team ERA that ranks fifth across all league pitching staffs.
- The Twins average 1.0 home run per game to rank ninth in MLB action with 30 total home runs .
- So far this season, the Twins are ninth in the league, slugging .390.
Astros vs. Twins Key Players
- Alex Bregman has been the Astros top run producer this season, leading the team with 17 RBI while hitting .235 with five home runs.
- Yordan Alvarez has hit eight home runs to lead his team.
- Jeremy Pena is batting .242 with four doubles, a triple, six home runs and seven walks.
- Byron Buxton paces the Twins in home runs (nine) and runs batted in (17).
- Max Kepler is hitting .244 with three doubles, five home runs and 13 walks.
- Jorge Polanco leads the Twins with 17 runs batted in.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Astros vs. Twins Betting Odds and Trends
Astros vs. Twins Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Astros vs. Twins Betting Trends
- This season, the Astros have been favored 21 times and won 15, or 71.4%, of those games.
- Houston has a record of 8-3 in games where sportsbooks favor them by at least -150 on the moneyline.
- Houston and its opponents have hit the over in eight of their 29 games with a total this season.
- The Twins have been underdogs in 11 games this season and have come away with the win six times (54.5%) in those contests.
- Minnesota has been listed as an underdog of +130 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- Minnesota and their opponents have hit the over in 11 of their 29 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.