Watch on Tuesday when the Minnesota Wild host the St. Louis Blues on for Game 5 of the NHL Playoffs First Round at 9:30 PM ET on ESPN. The series is knotted up 2-2.
Wild vs. Blues Game Info
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 10, 2022
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
FREE NHL LIVE STREAM: Watch Wild vs. Blues for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Wild and Blues Stats, Key Players, and Injuries
- The Wild’s 305 total goals (3.7 per game) rank fifth in the NHL.
- Defensively, the Wild are giving up 249 total goals (3.0 per game) to rank 16th in NHL play.
- Their +56 goal differential is eighth-best in the league.
- The 53 power-play goals the Wild have put up this season (to rank 12th in the NHL) have come on 258 power-play chances.
- The Wild’s 20.5% power-play conversion rate ranks 18th in the league.
- The Wild have scored two shorthanded goals this season (29th among NHL squads).
- The Wild’s 76.5% penalty-kill success rate ranks 23rd in the league.
- The Wild win 47.6% of their faceoffs (27th in the NHL)
- The Wild have an 11.4% shooting percentage as a team, which ranks second in the league.
- The Wild have not secured a shutout this season. Their skaters average 22.5 hits and 13.6 blocked shots per game.
Wild Key Players
- A productive offensive player this season for Minnesota, Kirill Kaprizov has put up 108 points.
- Kevin Fiala is another of Minnesota’s important contributors currently with 84 total points (33 goals and 51 assists) to his name.
- Through 70 games, Mats Zuccarello has proven himself as another option for Minnesota. He has 79 points (24 goals and 55 assists).
- As Minnesota’s top goalie, Marc-Andre Fleury has recorded 28 wins and 23 losses this season while giving up 159 goals with 1573 saves.
- Wild Injuries: None
- The Blues are third in the NHL in scoring (309 goals, 3.8 per game).
- The Blues have allowed 239 total goals this season (2.9 per game), 11th in the NHL.
- Their +70 goal differential is fifth-best in the league.
- With 64 power-play goals (on 241 chances), the Blues are second-best in the NHL.
- The Blues’ power-play percentage (26.6) puts them second in the league.
- In terms of shorthanded goals, the Blues have nine.
- At 84.1, the Blues have the fifth-best penalty-kill percentage in the league.
- At 50.3%, the Blues have the NHL’s 14th-ranked faceoff win percentage.
- With a shooting percentage of 12.4%, the Blues are the best in the league.
- The Blues have not held their opponents scoreless yet this season.
Blues Key Players
- Vladimir Tarasenko’s 34 goals and 48 assists in 75 games for St. Louis add up to 82 total points on the season.
- Robert Thomas has totaled 76 total points (1.1 per game) this campaign. He has 20 goals and 56 assists.
- St. Louis’ Jordan Kyrou is among the leading scorers on the team with 75 total points (27 goals and 48 assists).
- Ville Husso is 25-7-6 in 40 games this season, conceding 100 goals (2.6 goals against average) with 1136 saves and a .919 save percentage (16th in the league).
- Blues Injuries: Nick Leddy: Day To Day (Upper-body), Mackenzie MacEachern: Out (Upper-body), Torey Krug: Day To Day (Lower Body)