A series opener between the New York Yankees (53-20) and Oakland Athletics (25-49) is on deck Monday at 7:05 PM ET, at Yankee Stadium. On the hill for the Yankees will be Jordan Montgomery (3-1), matched up against the Athletics’ Paul Blackburn (6-3).
How to Live Stream Yankees vs. Athletics
- Game Day: Monday, June 27, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
- TV: NBC Sports Networks (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Yankees vs. Athletics for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Yankees and Athletics Stats
- The Yankees average 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, fifth-most in the league.
- Yankees pitchers have the lowest combined ERA in the majors at 2.94.
- The Yankees lead Major League Baseball in home runs with 121.
- Hitters for the Yankees have a combined .432 slugging percentage this season, which ranks second in MLB.
- The 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Athletics pitching staff ranks 25th in the majors.
- The Athletics have the 24th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.39).
- The Athletics have hit 51 home runs this season, the second-lowest total in MLB action.
- This season, the Athletics have the second-lowest slugging percentage in the league (.330).
Yankees vs. Athletics Key Players
- Aaron Judge paces the Yankees with 28 home runs and 56 runs batted in, while accumulating a team-best batting average of .294.
- Anthony Rizzo is hitting .217 with 10 doubles, a triple, 19 home runs and 35 walks.
- DJ LeMahieu has 13 doubles, seven home runs and 31 walks while hitting .264.
- Seth Brown has a team-high 10 home runs and has driven in 36 runs.
- Sean Murphy has 16 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 21 walks while batting .222.
- Tony Kemp leads the Athletics with a team-high batting average of .227.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Yankees vs. Athletics Betting Odds and Trends
Yankees vs. Athletics Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Yankees vs. Athletics Betting Trends
- The Yankees have won 48, or 71.6%, of the 67 games they’ve played as favorites this season.
- New York has entered three games this season favored by -301 or more and is 2-1 in those contests.
- Games involving New York have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 32 of 72 chances this season.
- The Athletics have come away with 20 wins in the 60 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This is the worst odds of a win that sportsbooks have given Oakland this season with a +245 moneyline set for this game.
- Oakland and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 32 of their 74 opportunities.