A series opener between the New York Yankees (53-20) and Oakland Athletics (25-49) is scheduled for Monday at 7:05 PM ET, at Yankee Stadium. The Yankees will hand the ball to Jordan Montgomery (3-1), and the Athletics will counter with Paul Blackburn (6-3).
How to Live Stream Yankees vs. Athletics
- Game Day: Monday, June 27, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
- TV: NBC Sports Networks (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Yankees vs. Athletics for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Yankees and Athletics Stats
- The Yankees average 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, fifth-most in the league.
- The Yankees have the lowest ERA in baseball at 2.94.
- No team in MLB has hit more homers than the Yankees, who have connected on 121 this season.
- Hitters for the Yankees rank second in the majors with a combined .432 team slugging percentage.
- The Athletics pitching staff ranks 25th in the majors with a collective 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Athletics have a 4.39 team ERA that ranks 24th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Athletics have hit 51 home runs this season, the second-lowest total in MLB play.
- This season, the Athletics’ .330 slugging percentage is the second-lowest average in the league.
Yankees vs. Athletics Key Players
- Aaron Judge leads the Yankees with 28 home runs and 56 runs batted in, while putting up a team-high batting average of .294.
- Anthony Rizzo is batting .217 with 10 doubles, a triple, 19 home runs and 35 walks.
- DJ LeMahieu is batting .264 with 13 doubles, seven home runs and 31 walks.
- Seth Brown paces the Athletics with 10 home runs and runs batted in, driving in 36.
- Sean Murphy is batting .222 with 16 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 21 walks.
- Tony Kemp paces the Athletics’ lineup with a .227 batting average.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Yankees vs. Athletics Betting Odds and Trends
Yankees vs. Athletics Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Yankees vs. Athletics Betting Trends
- The Yankees have entered the game as favorites 67 times this season and won 48, or 71.6%, of those games.
- New York has a record of 2-1 when favored by -302 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- Games involving New York have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 32 of 72 chances this season.
- The Athletics have been victorious in 20, or 33.3%, of the 60 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This is the worst odds of a win that sportsbooks have given Oakland this season with a +246 moneyline set for this game.
- Contests with Oakland have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 32 of 74 chances this season.