The Miami Heat are slight 2.5-point underdogs heading into a decisive Game 6 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Philadelphia 76ers at Wells Fargo Center on Thursday, beginning at 7:00 PM ET.
FREE NBA LIVE STREAM: Watch 76ers vs. Heat for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
76ers vs. Heat Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Thursday, May 12, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
76ers vs. Heat Stats and Trends
- The 76ers score 109.9 points per game, only 4.3 more points than the 105.6 the Heat give up.
- When Philadelphia scores more than 105.6 points, it is 41-10.
- When Miami allows fewer than 109.9 points, it is 43-8.
- Philadelphia’s games have had more than 207.5 points scored on 65 occasions this year.
- The average total for 76ers games this season has been 216.7, 9.2 points higher than the total for this game.
- When it scores more than 107.3 points, Miami is 40-9.
- The 109.9 points per game the 76ers record are just 4.3 more points than the Heat give up (105.6).
- Philadelphia’s record is 39-11 when it gives up fewer than 110.0 points.
- In games Philadelphia shoots higher than 44.7% from the field, it is 34-18-1 against the spread and 43-10 overall.
- This season, the 76ers have a 46.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.9% higher than the 44.7% of shots the Heat’s opponents have knocked down.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Philadelphia 76ers vs. Miami Heat for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
76ers vs. Heat Statistics and Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers Stat||Heat Stat||Heat Rank|
|15th||46.6||Field Goal %||46.7||13th|
|13th||45.8||Field Goal % Allowed||44.7||4th|