The Dallas Mavericks are slight 2-point underdogs for a decisive Game 6 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Phoenix Suns at American Airlines Center on Thursday, starting at 9:30 PM ET. The Suns are on top 3-2 in the series.
FREE NBA LIVE STREAM: Watch Suns vs. Mavericks for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Suns vs. Mavericks Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Thursday, May 12, 2022
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Arena: American Airlines Center
Suns vs. Mavericks Stats and Trends
- The 114.8 points per game the Suns score are 10.1 more points than the Mavericks allow (104.7).
- When Phoenix puts up more than 104.7 points, it is 57-12.
- Dallas has a 49-21 record when giving up fewer than 114.8 points.
- In 63 games this season, Phoenix and its opponent have combined for more than 214 points.
- The average total for Suns games this season has been 222.0, 8.0 points higher than the total for this game.
- Dallas has put together a 35-7 record in games it scores more than 107.3 points.
- The 114.8 points per game the Suns record are 10.1 more points than the Mavericks allow (104.7).
- Phoenix is 42-0 when it gives up fewer than 108.0 points.
- Phoenix has a 33-22 record against the spread and a 48-7 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.7% from the field.
- The Suns make 48.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.8 percentage points higher than the Mavericks have allowed to their opponents (45.7%).
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Phoenix Suns vs. Dallas Mavericks for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Suns vs. Mavericks Statistics and Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns Stat||Mavericks Stat||Mavericks Rank|
|1st||48.5||Field Goal %||46.1||18th|
|3rd||44.4||Field Goal % Allowed||45.7||12th|