On Tuesday, a series opener is on the schedule, with the New York Yankees (58-22) visiting the Pittsburgh Pirates (32-47) at 7:05 PM ET. Jameson Taillon (9-1) is the starter for the Yankees, and Jose Quintana (1-4) for the Pirates.
How to Live Stream Yankees vs. Pirates
- Game Day: Tuesday, July 5, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: PNC Park
- TV: ATT Sportsnet Pittsburgh (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Yankees vs. Pirates for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Yankees and Pirates Stats
- The Yankees average 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, fifth-most in the league.
- The Yankees have pitched to a 2.90 this season, which ranks second in baseball.
- The Yankees have hit 133 homers to lead Major League Baseball this season.
- Hitters for the Yankees have a combined .431 slugging percentage this season, which ranks third in MLB.
- The 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Pirates pitching staff ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Pirates have a 4.70 team ERA that ranks 25th across all league pitching staffs.
- The Pirates rank 14th in MLB play with 86 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- So far this season, the Pirates are slugging .371, the third-lowest average in baseball.
Yankees vs. Pirates Key Players
- Aaron Judge has racked up a team-best batting average of .282, and paces the Yankees in home runs (29) and runs batted in (59).
- Anthony Rizzo is hitting .219 with 10 doubles, a triple, 22 home runs and 37 walks.
- DJ LeMahieu is hitting .266 with 13 doubles, eight home runs and 38 walks.
- Bryan Reynolds paces the Pirates in home runs (15) and runs batted in (32).
- Ke’Bryan Hayes has a club-high .256 batting average.
- Daniel Vogelbach has eight doubles, a triple, 10 home runs and 31 walks while hitting .235.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Yankees vs. Pirates Betting Odds and Trends
Yankees vs. Pirates Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Yankees vs. Pirates Betting Trends
- This season, the Yankees have won 53 out of the 75 games, or 70.7%, in which they’ve been favored.
- New York has a record of 21-1 in games where oddsmakers favor them by at least -215 on the moneyline.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 34 of their 80 opportunities.
- The Pirates have been underdogs in 63 games this season and have come away with the win 23 times (36.5%) in those contests.
- Pittsburgh has a mark of 5-8 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +185 or worse on the moneyline.
- Pittsburgh and their opponents have hit the over in 34 of their 79 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.