The San Diego Padres (46-31) will visit the Los Angeles Dodgers (46-28), Thursday at 10:10 PM ET, in a battle of NL West rivals. The Dodgers will give the start to Mitch White (0-1), and the Padres will counter with Joe Musgrove (8-1).
How to Live Stream Dodgers vs. Padres
- Game Day: Thursday, June 30, 2022
- Game Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Dodgers vs. Padres for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Dodgers and Padres Stats
- The Dodgers average nine strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, seventh-most in the league.
- The Dodgers have the third-best ERA (3.01) in the majors this season.
- The Dodgers’ 92 home runs rank 10th in Major League Baseball.
- Fueled by 246 extra-base hits, the Dodgers rank fourth in MLB with a .427 slugging percentage this season.
- The pitching staff for the Padres has a collective 8.7 K/9, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Padres have the fifth-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (3.48).
- The Padres are 24th in MLB action with 64 home runs. They average 0.8 per game.
- This season, the Padres are 24th in baseball, slugging .379.
Dodgers vs. Padres Key Players
- Freddie Freeman is batting .308 with 24 doubles, two triples, nine home runs and 38 walks.
- Trea Turner’s 57 runs batted in and .309 batting average are both team-highs.
- Will Smith has 10 doubles, 12 home runs and 28 walks while batting .261.
- Manny Machado paces the Padres in home runs (12), runs batted in (46) and has a team-best batting average of .328.
- Jurickson Profar is batting .246 with 17 doubles, two triples, eight home runs and 44 walks.
- Jake Cronenworth is hitting .245 with 20 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 33 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Dodgers vs. Padres Betting Odds and Trends
Dodgers vs. Padres Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Dodgers vs. Padres Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have entered the game as favorites 77 times this season and won 48, or 62.3%, of those games.
- This season, Los Angeles has won 47 of its 76 games, or 61.8%, when favored by at least -125 on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in 33 of their 79 games with a total this season.
- The Padres have been chosen as underdogs in 23 games this year and have walked away with the win 14 times (60.9%) in those games.
- San Diego has a win-loss record of 10-6 when favored by +106 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- San Diego and their opponents have hit the over in 35 of their 78 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.