A series opener between the Pittsburgh Pirates (25-37) and San Francisco Giants (35-27) is scheduled for Friday at 7:05 PM ET, at PNC Park. Zach Thompson will start for the Pirates. The Giants have not named a starting pitcher yet.
How to Live Stream Giants vs. Pirates
- Game Day: Friday, June 17, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: PNC Park
- TV: ATT Sportsnet Pittsburgh (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Giants vs. Pirates for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Giants and Pirates Stats
- The Giants average the 17th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.4) in the league this season.
- The Giants have pitched to a 3.92 this season, which ranks 15th in baseball.
- The Giants have hit 73 homers this season, which ranks 12th in the league.
- Hitters for the Giants combine for a team rank 11th of in the majors with a .399 team slugging percentage.
- The pitching staff for the Pirates has a collective 8.1 K/9, which ranks 21st in the majors.
- The Pirates have the 25th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.49).
- The Pirates rank 22nd in baseball with 55 total home runs.
- So far this year, the Pirates are slugging .354, the third-lowest average in the league.
Giants vs. Pirates Key Players
- Thairo Estrada is hitting .268 with 12 doubles, a triple, four home runs and 14 walks.
- Wilmer Flores has totaled 34 runs batted in to pace his team.
- Joc Pederson has a team-best 13 home runs.
- Bryan Reynolds has swatted a team- leading 11 long balls.
- Ke’Bryan Hayes has a club-leading 22 runs batted in and .272 batting average.
- Michael Chavis has a team-best 22 runs batted in.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Giants vs. Pirates Betting Odds and Trends
Giants vs. Pirates Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Giants vs. Pirates Betting Trends
- This season, the Giants have been favored 48 times and won 29, or 60.4%, of those games.
- San Francisco is 7-4 this season when entering a game favored by -210 or more on the moneyline.
- San Francisco and its opponents have hit the over in 30 of their 63 games with a total this season.
- The Pirates have been underdogs in 48 games this season and have come away with the win 18 times (37.5%) in those contests.
- Pittsburgh has a mark of 6-9 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +180 or worse on the moneyline.
- Pittsburgh and their opponents have gone over in 25 of their 62 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.