The Tampa Bay Rays (55-49) will visit the Detroit Tigers (42-64), Thursday at 7:10 PM ET, in the first of a four-game series. Jeffrey Springs (3-3) is the starter for the Rays, and Drew Hutchison (1-4) for the Tigers.
How to Live Stream Rays vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Thursday, August 4, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Stadium: Comerica Park
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Rays vs. Tigers for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Rays and Tigers Stats
- The Rays have an 8.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- Rays pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.43 this year, fourth-best in baseball.
- The Rays rank 23rd in Major League Baseball with 94 home runs.
- The offense for the Rays has a slugging percentage of .378 this season, 24th in MLB.
- The Tigers pitching staff is 26th in MLB with a collective 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Tigers have the 20th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.04).
- The Tigers are last in MLB action with 63 home runs.
- This season, the Tigers have the lowest slugging percentage in the league (.333).
Rays vs. Tigers Key Players
- The Rays best hitter thus far this season is Yandy Diaz, who’s hitting at a team-leading .286 rate along with five homers and 33 RBI.
- Randy Arozarena’s 47 runs batted in are a team-high mark.
- David Peralta has 19 doubles, two triples, 12 home runs and 27 walks while hitting .249.
- Javier Baez has a team-high 10 home runs and has driven in 40 runs.
- Jonathan Schoop has 16 doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 15 walks while batting .207.
- Jeimer Candelario has 10 home runs, tops in the clubhouse.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Rays vs. Tigers Betting Odds and Trends
Rays vs. Tigers Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Rays vs. Tigers Betting Trends
- This season, the Rays have won 40 out of the 70 games, or 57.1%, in which they’ve been favored.
- Tampa Bay has entered 20 games this season favored by -177 or more and is 12-8 in those contests.
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 50 of their 104 opportunities.
- The Tigers have won in 33, or 37.9%, of the 87 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs in this year.
- This year, Detroit has won 10 of 37 games when listed as at least +151 or worse on the moneyline.
- Detroit and their opponents have hit the over in 38 of their 107 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.