On Saturday, the Los Angeles Angels (42-58) are hosting the Texas Rangers (45-54), at 9:07 PM ET, in the third game of a four-game series. On the mound for the Angels will be Chase Silseth, matched up against the Rangers’ Glenn Otto (4-7).
How to Live Stream Angels vs. Rangers
- Game Day: Saturday, July 30, 2022
- Game Time: 9:07 PM ET
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Stadium: Angel Stadium
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Angels vs. Rangers for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Angels and Rangers Stats
- The Angels average the 13th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.7) in the league this season.
- The Angels have pitched to a 3.91 this season, which ranks 15th in baseball.
- The Angels rank 12th in Major League Baseball with 110 home runs.
- Hitters for the Angels combine for a team rank 23rd of in the majors with a .378 team slugging percentage.
- The Rangers pitching staff is 19th in the majors with a collective 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Rangers have the 17th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.00).
- The Rangers rank eighth in baseball with 124 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- So far this year, the Rangers are 12th in the league, slugging .399.
Angels vs. Rangers Key Players
- Shohei Ohtani has racked up a team-high 59 runs batted in.
- Taylor Ward has a club-best .275 batting average.
- Jared Walsh has 17 doubles, two triples, 13 home runs and 18 walks while hitting .235.
- Corey Seager has swatted a team-high 23 long balls.
- Marcus Semien is batting .236 with 19 doubles, two triples, 13 home runs and 33 walks.
- Adolis Garcia has a team-high 62 runs batted in.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Angels vs. Rangers Betting Odds and Trends
Angels vs. Rangers Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Angels vs. Rangers Betting Trends
- The Angels have been favorites in 59 games this season and won 33 (55.9%) of those contests.
- Los Angeles has entered 53 games this season favored by -119 or more and is 29-24 in those contests.
- Games involving Los Angeles have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 45 of 100 chances this season.
- The Rangers have come away with 29 wins in the 60 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Texas has a mark of 27-27 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -100 or worse on the moneyline.
- Texas and their opponents have hit the over in 47 of their 100 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.