The Green Bay Packers (2-2) visit a struggling Las Vegas Raiders (1-3) squad on Monday, October 9, 2023 at Allegiant Stadium. The Raiders have lost three straight games.
Packers vs. Raiders Game Info
- Game Day: Monday, October 9, 2023
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC/ESPN
- Location: Paradise, Nevada
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
Packers Stats & Insights
- The Packers are averaging 280.8 yards per game offensively this year (27th in NFL), and they are giving up 352.5 yards per game (21st) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Packers rank 10th in scoring offense (25 points per game) and 20th in scoring defense (24 points allowed per game) this year.
- The Packers are averaging 206.3 passing yards per game on offense (19th in the NFL), and they rank 11th on defense with 197.3 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Packers rank third-worst in rushing offense (74.5 rushing yards per game) and third-worst in rushing defense (155.3 rushing yards per game allowed) this season.
- On offense, the Packers rank 11th in the NFL with a 42.6% third-down conversion rate. Meanwhile, they rank 10th in third-down percentage allowed (33.9%).
- The Packers rank 20th in offensive yards per play (5.2) and 11th in yards per play allowed (5.3) this season.
- The Packers own the 14th-ranked turnover margin in the league at +1, forcing four turnovers (20th in NFL) while turning it over three times (seventh in NFL).
Raiders Stats & Insights
- In terms of total offense, the Raiders rank 26th in the NFL (281.8 total yards per game) and 18th on the other side of the ball (337 total yards allowed per game).
- In terms of points scored the Raiders rank 25th in the NFL (15.5 points per game), and they are 24th on the other side of the ball (25.3 points allowed per game).
- The Raiders rank 15th in the NFL with 216.5 passing yards per contest on offense, and they rank 13th with 202.8 passing yards allowed per game on defense.
- The Raiders’ rushing offense has been a bottom-five unit this season, putting up 65.3 rushing yards per game, which ranks worst in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 26th with 134.3 rushing yards conceded per contest.
- The Raiders rank third-worst in third-down conversion rate (31%), but they’ve been more effective defensively, ranking 23rd in the NFL with a 43.4% third-down rate allowed.
- The Raiders rank 18th in the NFL with 5.3 yards per play on offense, and they rank 18th with 5.5 yards given up per play on defense.
- The Raiders have committed six more turnovers this season (10) than the Packers have forced (4).
Packers vs. Raiders Stats Comparison
|Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||280.8 (27)||281.8 (26)|
|Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||352.5 (21)||337 (18)|
|Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||74.5 (30)||65.3 (32)|
|Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||206.3 (19)||216.5 (15)|
|Turnovers (Rank)||3 (7)||10 (30)|
|Takeaways (Rank)||4 (20)||1 (31)|
Recent Betting Trends
Green Bay Packers
- In its past three contests, Green Bay has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- In its past three games, Green Bay has hit the over twice.
- Green Bay’s scoring average over the last three games is 2.2 points lower than the 44.5 total given for this matchup.
Las Vegas Raiders
- The Raiders have no wins against the spread and are 1-2 overall over their past three games.
- In the Raiders’ past three games, they have hit the over once.
- The Raiders total over the last three games is two points greater than the 44.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
Packers Injuries: No Injuries Listed
Las Vegas Raiders Injuries
Raiders Injuries: No Injuries Listed
NFL LIVE STREAM: Watch Packers vs. Raiders with a trial to Fubo!