The Boston Red Sox (28-24) will visit the Arizona Diamondbacks (29-23), Sunday at 4:10 PM ET, with the Diamondbacks on a three-game losing skid. The Diamondbacks will give the start to Merrill Kelly (5-3), and the Red Sox will counter with Tanner Houck (3-3).
How to Live Stream Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox
- Game Day: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Stadium: Chase Field
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox for free with a trial to Fubo!
Diamondbacks and Red Sox Stats
- The Diamondbacks have an 8.4 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have pitched to a 4.53 ERA this season, which ranks 22nd in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks have hit 57 homers this season, which ranks 17th in the league.
- Hitters for Arizona have a combined .431 slugging percentage this season, which ranks seventh in MLB.
- The pitching staff for the Red Sox has a collective 8.5 K/9, which ranks 19th in the majors.
- Boston’s 4.69 team ERA ranks 25th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Red Sox average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 15th in MLB action with 60 total home runs .
- So far this season, Boston’s .432 slugging percentage is fifth-best in baseball.
Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox Key Players
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. paces the Diamondbacks with a team-high batting average of .310.
- Corbin Carroll is hitting .284 with 14 doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 22 walks.
- Christian Walker paces the Diamondbacks in home runs (11) and runs batted in (34).
- Masataka Yoshida leads the team in batting average with a high-water mark of .297.
- Alex Verdugo is batting .289 with 16 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 20 walks.
- Rafael Devers has been a significant run producer for the Red Sox with 13 home runs and 44 runs batted in.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox Betting Odds and Trends
Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have entered the game as favorites 20 times this season and won 12, or 60%, of those games.
- The Diamondbacks are 12-8 this season when entering a game favored by -114 or more on the moneyline.
- So far this season, the Diamondbacks and their opponents have hit the over in 26 of 52 games with a total.
- The Red Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 31 games this year and have walked away with the win 16 times (51.6%) in those games.
- The Red Sox have a win-loss record of 15-13 when favored by -105 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- Red Sox games have gone over the total in 32 of their 52 opportunities.