At Chase Field on Wednesday, the Colorado Rockies take on the Arizona Diamondbacks (three straight victories) at 9:40 PM ET. Tommy Henry (2-1) is the starter for the Diamondbacks, and Dinelson Lamet (1-1) for the Rockies.
How to Live Stream Diamondbacks vs. Rockies
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Stadium: Chase Field
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Diamondbacks vs. Rockies for free with a trial to Fubo!
Diamondbacks and Rockies Stats
- The Diamondbacks average the 18th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.43 this year, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have hit 64 homers this season, which ranks 11th in the league.
- Fueled by 184 extra-base hits, Arizona ranks fifth in MLB with a .436 slugging percentage this season.
- The pitching staff for the Rockies has a collective 7.5 K/9, the worst in MLB.
- Colorado’s 5.20 team ERA ranks 29th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rockies have hit 47 home runs this season, the fifth-lowest total in MLB action.
- So far this season, Colorado ranks 15th in baseball, slugging .411.
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies Key Players
- Corbin Carroll is hitting .291 with 14 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 23 walks.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is hitting .312 to lead his team.
- Christian Walker has a team-high 11 home runs and 34 runs batted in.
- Elias Diaz paces the Rockies with a .329 batting average.
- Ryan McMahon been a consistent power bat this season, as he paces his team with eight home runs and 31 RBI.
- Jurickson Profar is hitting .243 with 12 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 23 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies Betting Odds and Trends
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Diamondbacks vs. Rockies Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have won 15, or 65.2%, of the 23 games they’ve played as favorites this season.
- The Diamondbacks have a record of 6-1 in games when bookmakers favor them by at least -178 on the moneyline.
- The Diamondbacks and their opponents have hit the over in 27 of their 55 games with a total this season.
- The Rockies have come away with 21 wins in the 47 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Rockies have a win-loss record of 8-18 when favored by +151 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- Rockies games have gone over the total in 25 of their 56 opportunities.