The Army Black Knights (5-6) and the Navy Midshipmen (5-6) meet at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts on Saturday, December 9, 2023. Keep reading below for all the info you need, which includes how to watch this matchup on Fubo.
Army vs. Navy Game Time and How to Watch
- Game Day: Saturday, December 9, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Foxborough, Massachusetts
- Stadium: Gillette Stadium
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
- Moneyline Favorite: Army (-131)
- Spread: Black Knights (-2)
- Total: 28
Army vs. Navy Stats and Insights
- Army has been outscored by 13 points this season (1.2 points per game), and opponents of Navy have outscored them by 51 points (4.6 per game).
- Army’s average points scored this season (20.8) and Navy’s average points allowed (22.9) are within 2.1 points.
- In games where the Black Knights score over 22.9 points they have put together a record of 4-1.
- This season Navy racks up 3.7 fewer points per game (18.3) than Army surrenders (22).
- In games where the Midshipmen score more than 22 points this year, they have put together a record of 3-2.
Army vs. Navy Recent Meetings
- The last two times Navy and Army have matched up, the two teams share the same 1-1 record.
- In their last two head-to-head meetings, each team has covered one time with those games outscoring the point total on one occasion.
- In their last two head-to-head matchups, Navy has racked up 34 points versus Army, while allowing only 33 points.
- Bryson Daily has helped drive the Black Knights’ offense this year, racking up 859 passing yards with six passing touchdowns, six interceptions and a 50.0% completion percentage.
- Daily has made an impact with his legs, scrambling for 821 yards and seven TDs in 11 games.
- As a runner, Kanye Udoh has accumulated 436 yards on the ground with one rushing touchdown in 11 games.
- Isaiah Alston has been a key part of the Black Knights’ offense in 2023, tallying nine catches for 266 yards and two touchdowns.
- Noah Short has received 29 targets in 2023 and has converted them into 18 catches (1.6 per game) for 252 yards and two TDs in 11 games.
- The Black Knights’ defense has been helped by Leo Lowin, who has suited up for 11 games and compiled 72 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and three sacks.
- The Black Knights’ defense has been helped by the contributions of Quindrelin Hammonds, who has suited up for 11 games and compiled 2.5 sacks to go with 3.0 TFL, 51 tackles, and three interceptions.
- As part of the Black Knights’ defensive unit, Jimmy Ciarlo has posted 42 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and two sacks in 11 games.
- With 1.5 sacks to go along with 2.0 TFL and 52 tackles, Kalib Fortner has helped lead the Black Knights’ defense over 11 games.
- On the ground, Alex Tecza has five touchdowns and 724 yards (65.8 per game).
- In 11 games, Eli Heidenreich has run for 214 yards (19.5 per game) and one TD.
- In addition, Heidenreich has 15 catches for 326 yards and four touchdowns.
- Tai Lavatai has passed for 522 yards (47.5 per game), completing 53.3% of his passes, with four touchdowns and two interceptions in 11 games.
- On the ground, Lavatai has scored two touchdowns and accumulated 171 yards.
- In 11 games, Xavier Arline has passed for 320 yards (29.1 per game), with two touchdowns and one interception, and a completion percentage of 54.8%.
- Also, Arline has run for 251 yards and two TDs.
- On defense, Colin Ramos has helped set the tone with 92 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and two sacks in 11 games.
- Rayuan Lane has been providing a big boost on defense, recording four interceptions to go with 58 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and six passes defended for the Midshipmen.
- Luke Pirris has 3.5 sacks to go with 6.0 TFL and 47 tackles in 11 games.
- With 70 tackles, 3.0 TFL, three sacks, and one pass defended in 11 games, Will Harbour has been doing his part on defense for the Midshipmen.