On Wednesday, the Atlanta Braves (101-56) are hosting the Chicago Cubs (82-75), at 7:20 PM ET, in the second game of a three-game series. The Braves will hand the ball to Darius Vines (1-0), and the Cubs will counter with Jameson Taillon (8-10).
How to Live Stream Braves vs. Cubs
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Truist Park
- TV: Marquee Sports Network
Braves and Cubs Stats
- The Braves average 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-most in the league.
- Braves pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.14 this year, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- No team in MLB has hit more homers than the Braves, who have connected on 301 this season.
- No MLB team has a better slugging percentage than Atlanta (.502) this season.
- The pitching staff for the Cubs has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- Chicago’s 4.15 team ERA ranks 15th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Cubs rank 14th in MLB action with 189 total home runs.
- So far this season, Chicago’s .421 slugging percentage ranks 11th in the majors.
Braves vs. Cubs Key Players
- Ronald Acuna Jr.’s .335 average leads the Braves this year. His resume also includes 41 homers and driven in 103 RBI.
- Matt Olson has hit 53 home runs with 134 RBI. Both pace his team.
- Ozzie Albies is hitting .275 with 30 doubles, four triples, 32 home runs and 42 walks.
- Cody Bellinger paces the Cubs in home runs (26), runs batted in (96) and has put up a team-high batting average of .309.
- Nico Hoerner is batting .287 with 27 doubles, four triples, nine home runs and 49 walks.
- Ian Happ is hitting .246 with 34 doubles, three triples, 19 home runs and 98 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Cubs Betting Odds and Trends
Braves vs. Cubs Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Braves vs. Cubs Betting Trends
- This season, the Braves have been favored 144 times and won 93, or 64.6%, of those games.
- This season the Braves have won 63 of their 87 games, or 72.4%, when favored by at least -160 on the moneyline.
- Games involving the Braves have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 89 of 157 chances this season.
- The Cubs have come away with 29 wins in the 65 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Cubs have been victorious eight times in 16 chances when named as an underdog of at least +136 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Cubs and their opponents have gone over the total this season in 78 of their 157 opportunities.