At Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Sunday, the Texas Rangers (four straight wins) face the Baltimore Orioles at 1:35 PM ET. The Orioles will hand the ball to Kyle Bradish (2-1), and the Rangers will turn to Cody Bradford (0-1).
How to Live Stream Orioles vs. Rangers
- Game Day: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Game Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Orioles vs. Rangers for free with a trial to Fubo!
Orioles and Rangers Stats
- The Orioles have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, ninth-best in baseball.
- The Orioles have the 14th-ranked ERA (4.15) in the majors this season.
- The Orioles rank 10th in Major League Baseball with 64 home runs.
- Hitters for Baltimore have a combined .422 slugging percentage this season, which ranks 10th in MLB.
- The Rangers pitching staff ranks 22nd in MLB with a collective 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Texas has a 3.72 team ERA that ranks sixth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rangers average 1.4 home runs per game to rank eighth in baseball with 69 total home runs .
- This season, Texas’ .453 slugging percentage is third-best in the majors.
Orioles vs. Rangers Key Players
- The Orioles RBI leader this season is Cedric Mullins, who has driven in 39 runs while hitting .265 with eight home runs.
- Adley Rutschman is hitting .268 with seven doubles, eight home runs and 41 walks.
- Ryan Mountcastle paces the Orioles with 11 home runs.
- Marcus Semien paces the Rangers with a team-high batting average of .299.
- Adolis Garcia has been a reliable source of runs this year, leading the lineup with 14 home runs and 49 runs batted in.
- Nate Lowe is batting .279 with 16 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 26 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Orioles vs. Rangers Betting Odds and Trends
Orioles vs. Rangers Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Orioles vs. Rangers Betting Trends
- The Orioles have entered the game as favorites 26 times this season and won 19, or 73.1%, of those games.
- The Orioles are 17-4 this season when entering a game favored by -140 or more on the moneyline.
- So far this season, the Orioles and their opponents have hit the over in 27 of 52 games with a total.
- The Rangers have been underdogs in 21 games this season and have come away with the win 13 times (61.9%) in those contests.
- This year, the Rangers have won five of 10 games when listed as at least +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- Contests with the Rangers have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 30 of 51 chances this season.