The Boston Bruins ready for Game 7 of the NHL Playoffs First Round against the Florida Panthers, with the series tied 3-3. You can tune in to the game on Sunday at 6:30 PM ET on Bally Sports.
Bruins vs. Panthers Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, April 30, 2023
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: Bally Sports (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE NHL LIVE STREAM: Watch Bruins vs. Panthers for free with a trial to Fubo!
Bruins and Panthers Stats, Key Players, and Injuries
- The Bruins’ 301 total goals (3.7 per game) make them the second-best scoring team in the league.
- The Bruins have allowed 174 total goals (only 2.1 per game), the fewest in NHL action.
- They have a league-leading goal differential at +127.
- The 62 power-play goals the Bruins have put up this season rank 11th in the NHL (on 279 power-play chances).
- The Bruins’ 22.2% power-play conversion rate ranks 12th in the league.
- The Bruins have scored eight shorthanded goals this season.
- The Bruins have a league-best 87.3% penalty-kill percentage.
- The Bruins win 54.5% of their faceoffs to rank second in the NHL.
- The Bruins make 11.1% of their shots (third in the league).
- The Bruins have not earned a shutout this season. Their skaters average 23.5 hits and 14 blocked shots per game.
Bruins Key Players
- A productive offensive player this season for Boston, David Pastrnak has recorded 112 points.
- Brad Marchand has 67 points (21 goals, 46 assists) to add to the team’s scoring efforts.
- Through 78 games, Patrice Bergeron has proven himself as another option for Boston. He has 58 points (27 goals and 31 assists).
- In 49 games played this season, Linus Ullmark (40-6-1) has allowed 91 goals.
Bruins Injuries: Nick Foligno: Out (Lower-body), David Krejci: Day To Day (Upper Body)
- The Panthers are sixth in the league in scoring (288 goals, 3.5 per game).
- The Panthers allow 3.3 goals per game (272 in total), 21st in the NHL.
- With a goal differential of +16, they are 16th in the league.
- With 63 power-play goals (on 276 chances), the Panthers are seventh-best in the NHL.
- The Panthers score on 22.8% of their power plays, No. 10 in the NHL.
- This season, the Panthers have six shorthanded goals (22nd in league).
- The 76% penalty-kill percentage of the Panthers is 23rd in the league.
- The Panthers are 22nd in faceoff win percentage in the NHL (48.9%).
- The 9.5% shooting percentage of the Panthers is 22nd in the league.
- The Panthers have not held their opponents scoreless yet this season.
Panthers Key Players
- Matthew Tkachuk’s 40 goals and 69 assists in 79 games for Florida add up to 109 total points on the season.
- Aleksander Barkov Jr. is a leading scorer for Florida with 78 total points this season. He has scored 23 goals and added 55 assists in 68 games.
- Carter Verhaeghe’s 42 goals and 31 assists add up to 73 points this season.
- Sergei Bobrovsky is 24-20-3 in 50 games this season, conceding 145 goals (3.1 goals against average) with 1333 saves and a .902 save percentage (26th in the league).
Panthers Injuries: Ryan Lomberg: Day To Day (Undisclosed), Patric Hornqvist: Out (Concussion)