The Boston Celtics and the Miami Heat square off in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals. The Celtics are favored by 6 points in the matchup, which tips at 8:30 PM ET.
FREE NBA LIVE STREAM: Watch Celtics vs. Heat for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Celtics vs. Heat Game Time and Odds
- Game Day: Saturday, May 21, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC (Regional restrictions may apply)
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: TD Garden
Celtics vs. Heat Stats and Trends
- The Celtics put up 6.2 more points per game (111.8) than the Heat allow (105.6).
- When Boston scores more than 105.6 points, it is 41-12.
- Miami is 46-14 when giving up fewer than 111.8 points.
- Boston and its opponent have broken the 208.5-point mark 63 times this season.
- Celtics games average 215.7 total points per game this season, 7.2 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- When it scores more than 104.5 points, Miami is 45-11.
- The Celtics score 111.8 points per game, 6.2 more points than the 105.6 the Heat allow.
- Boston is 41-12 when it allows fewer than 110.0 points.
- Boston is 33-14-2 against the spread and 40-9 overall when it shoots better than 44.7% from the field.
- This season, the Celtics have a 46.6% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.9% higher than the 44.7% of shots the Heat’s opponents have knocked down.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Boston Celtics vs. Miami Heat for free with a 7-day trial to fuboTV!
Celtics vs. Heat Statistics and Rankings
|Celtics Rank||Celtics Stat||Heat Stat||Heat Rank|
|15th||46.6||Field Goal %||46.7||13th|
|1st||43.4||Field Goal % Allowed||44.7||4th|