The Atlanta Braves (64-46) will visit the Boston Red Sox (54-56), Tuesday at 7:10 PM ET, with both squads on losing streaks — three and two in a row, respectively. The Braves will hand the ball to Charlie Morton (5-5), and the Red Sox will turn to Rich Hill (4-5).
How to Live Stream Braves vs. Red Sox
- Game Day: Tuesday, August 9, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Stadium: Fenway Park
- TV: NESN (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Braves vs. Red Sox for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Braves and Red Sox Stats
- The Braves strike out a league-high 9.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff.
- The Braves have the sixth-best ERA (3.67) in the majors this season.
- The Braves’ 167 home runs rank second in Major League Baseball.
- Hitters for the Braves have a combined .440 slugging percentage this season, which ranks third in MLB.
- The Red Sox pitching staff ranks 16th in the majors with a collective 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Red Sox’s 4.39 team ERA ranks 25th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Red Sox rank 18th in baseball with 107 home runs. They average one per game.
- So far this season, the Red Sox are 11th in baseball with a .408 slugging percentage.
Braves vs. Red Sox Key Players
- Austin Riley has racked up a team-best batting average of .296, and leads the Braves in home runs (29).
- Matt Olson’s 70 runs batted in lead his team.
- Dansby Swanson has 22 doubles, a triple, 16 home runs and 34 walks while batting .292.
- Rafael Devers leads the squad with a batting average of .314, and paces the Red Sox in home runs, with 24 and runs batted in with 60.
- Xander Bogaerts has 28 doubles, nine home runs and 41 walks while hitting .311.
- Alex Verdugo has 24 doubles, seven home runs and 23 walks while hitting .268.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Braves vs. Red Sox Betting Odds and Trends
Braves vs. Red Sox Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Braves vs. Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Braves have entered the game as favorites 82 times this season and won 54, or 65.9%, of those games.
- Atlanta has entered 71 games this season favored by -135 or more and is 49-22 in those contests.
- Atlanta and its opponents have hit the over in 55 of their 109 games with a total this season.
- The Red Sox have been underdogs in 53 games this season and have come away with the win 22 times (41.5%) in those contests.
- This year, Boston has won 13 of 32 games when listed as at least +115 or worse on the moneyline.
- Boston’s games have gone over the total in 49 of their 110 opportunities.