The Boston Red Sox (76-81) will try to stop a three-game losing skid on Wednesday versus the Tampa Bay Rays (96-62), with first pitch at 6:10 PM ET at Fenway Park. Tyler Glasnow (9-7) is the starter for the Rays, and Brayan Bello (12-10) for the Red Sox.
How to Live Stream Rays vs. Red Sox
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Stadium: Fenway Park
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Rays vs. Red Sox for free with a trial to Fubo!
Rays and Red Sox Stats
- The Rays have a 9.4 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, fourth-best in baseball.
- The Rays have pitched to a 3.85 ERA this season, which ranks fourth in baseball.
- The Rays rank sixth in Major League Baseball with 223 home runs.
- Hitters for Tampa Bay have a combined .443 slugging percentage this season, which ranks fourth in MLB.
- The Red Sox pitching staff ranks 10th in the majors with a collective nine strikeouts per nine innings.
- Boston has a 4.59 team ERA that ranks 21st among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Red Sox average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 16th in MLB action with 181 total home runs .
- So far this year, Boston ranks seventh in baseball with a .430 slugging percentage.
Rays vs. Red Sox Key Players
- Yandy Diaz is the Rays best hitter thus far this season, hitting at a team-leading .328 clip along with 21 homers and 76 RBI.
- Randy Arozarena has 18 doubles, three triples, 23 home runs and 77 walks while batting .256.
- Isaac Paredes paces the Rays with 30 home runs and 95 runs batted in.
- Rafael Devers has put up a team-leading 33 home runs and has driven in 98 runs.
- Justin Turner is batting .275 with 30 doubles, 23 home runs and 51 walks.
- Masataka Yoshida leads the Red Sox’s lineup with a .288 batting average.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Rays vs. Red Sox Betting Odds and Trends
Rays vs. Red Sox Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Rays vs. Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Rays have entered the game as favorites 128 times this season and won 84, or 65.6%, of those games.
- This season the Rays have won 76 of their 108 games, or 70.4%, when favored by at least -124 on the moneyline.
- The Rays and their opponents have gone over the total this season in 86 of 158 opportunities.
- The Red Sox have come away with 39 wins in the 83 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Red Sox have been victorious 27 times in 58 chances when named as an underdog of at least +105 or longer on the moneyline.
- Red Sox games have gone over the total in 82 of their 156 opportunities.