The Cincinnati Reds (23-29) will visit the Chicago Cubs (22-29), Sunday at 2:20 PM ET, with the Cubs on a three-game losing skid. The Cubs will hand the ball to Drew Smyly (5-1), and the Reds will counter with Graham Ashcraft (2-3).
How to Live Stream Cubs vs. Reds
- Game Day: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Game Time: 2:20 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Wrigley Field
- TV: Marquee Sports Network
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Cubs vs. Reds for free with a trial to Fubo!
Cubs and Reds Stats
- The Cubs have an 8.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Cubs have pitched to a 4.24 ERA this season, which ranks 15th in baseball.
- The Cubs’ 63 home runs rank 11th in Major League Baseball.
- The offense for Chicago has a slugging percentage of .419 this season, 11th in MLB.
- The 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Reds pitching staff ranks sixth in MLB.
- Cincinnati’s 4.90 team ERA ranks 27th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Reds have hit 40 home runs this season, the third-lowest total in MLB action.
- So far this season, Cincinnati ranks 21st in baseball, slugging .387.
Cubs vs. Reds Key Players
- Nico Hoerner leads the Cubs with 25 runs batted in while putting up a team-best batting average of .293.
- Dansby Swanson is batting .264 with 12 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 29 walks.
- Ian Happ is batting .285 with 14 doubles, four home runs and 37 walks.
- Jonathan India leads the Reds with a team-high batting average of .291.
- Spencer Steer’s six home runs are a team-high total.
- Jake Fraley has collected a team-best 33 runs batted in.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Cubs vs. Reds Betting Odds and Trends
Cubs vs. Reds Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Cubs vs. Reds Betting Trends
- This season, the Cubs have been favored 27 times and won 13, or 48.1%, of those games.
- The Cubs have a record of 4-4 when favored by -154 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Cubs and their opponents have gone over the total this season in 28 of 51 opportunities.
- The Reds have won in 17, or 42.5%, of the 40 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, the Reds have been victorious eight times in 21 chances when named as an underdog of at least +132 or longer on the moneyline.
- Reds games have gone over the total in 29 of their 52 opportunities.