The Cincinnati Bearcats (2-2) will do battle with a fellow Big 12 team when they go to the BYU Cougars (3-1) on Friday, September 29, 2023 at LaVell Edwards Stadium. Keep reading below for all the info you need, which includes how to watch this game on Fubo.
Cincinnati vs. BYU Game Time and How to Watch
- Game Day: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Game Time: 10:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Provo, Utah
- Stadium: LaVell Edwards Stadium
- Live Stream on Fubo: Start your free trial today!
- Moneyline Favorite: Cincinnati (-125)
- Spread: Bearcats (-1.5)
- Total: 48.5
Cincinnati vs. BYU Stats and Insights
- Cincinnati has outscored its opponents by a total of 38 points this season (9.5 points per game). BYU has put up 35 more points than its opponents (8.7 per game).
- Cincinnati has scored 30.8 points per game this season, 9.5 more than BYU has given up.
- When they meet or go over what the Cougars give up this season (21.3 points per game), the Bearcats are 2-1.
- This year BYU racks up 8.7 more points per game (30) than Cincinnati allows (21.3).
- The Cougars are 2-1 overall when scoring more than 21.3 points this year.
- Emory Jones has led the charge for the Bearcats’ offense this season, piling up 970 passing yards with seven passing touchdowns, five interceptions and a 62.1% completion percentage.
- Jones has been generating offense with his legs, as he’s scrambled for 186 yards (3.4 YPC) and three rushing touchdowns in four games.
- As a runner, Corey Kiner has compiled 328 rushing yards with two rushing touchdowns in four games.
- Xzavier Henderson has been a key part of the Bearcats’ passing attack in 2023, tallying 23 catches for 340 yards and one touchdown.
- As an important contributor in the Bearcats’ pass game, Braden Smith has piled up 198 receiving yards and two touchdowns on 13 receptions.
- Bryon Threats has hit the gridiron for four games, collecting one sack to go with one TFL, 11 tackles, and two interceptions for the Bearcats.
- The Bearcats’ defense has been helped by the contributions of Daniel Grzesiak, who has suited up for four games and registered 1.5 sacks to go with one TFL and 13 tackles.
- As part of the Bearcats’ defensive unit, Taj Ward has posted 12 tackles and 0.5 sacks in four games.
- With one sack to go along with two TFL and 13 tackles, Jack Dingle has helped carry the Bearcats’ defense over four games.
- Kedon Slovis has thrown for 1,017 yards (254.3 per game), completing 60.3% of his passes, with eight touchdowns and three interceptions in four games.
- In four games, LJ Martin has run for 223 yards (55.8 per game) and two TDs.
- Martin also has four catches for 26 yards and one TD.
- In four games, Chase Roberts has 18 catches for 227 yards (56.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Isaac Rex has 17 receptions for 260 yards (65 per game) and one touchdown in four games.
- Ben Bywater has been wreaking havoc on defense, posting 25 tackles, two TFL, and one sack for the Cougars.
- On defense, Max Tooley has helped lead the way with 19 tackles, one TFL, one sack, and one interception in four games.
- Tyler Batty has been providing a big boost on defense, delivering 2.5 sacks to go with one TFL and nine tackles for the Cougars.
- Jakob Robinson has registered two interceptions to go with 11 tackles and two passes defended In four games for the Cougars.