A series opener between the Cleveland Guardians (21-28) and St. Louis Cardinals (23-29) is on deck Friday at 7:10 PM ET, at Progressive Field. The starting pitchers are Shane Bieber (3-3) for the Guardians, and Matthew Liberatore (1-0) for the Cardinals.
How to Live Stream Guardians vs. Cardinals
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Guardians vs. Cardinals for free with a trial to Fubo!
Guardians and Cardinals Stats
- The Guardians have a 7.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 29th in baseball.
- The Guardians have pitched to a 3.87 ERA this season, which ranks ninth in baseball.
- The Guardians rank last in Major League Baseball with just 30 home runs as a team.
- Hitters for Cleveland have combined to rank last in the majors with a .339 team slugging percentage.
- The pitching staff for the Cardinals has a collective 8.8 K/9, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- St. Louis has the 18th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.34).
- The Cardinals are fifth in MLB play with 72 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- So far this year, St. Louis is fifth in the majors with a .438 slugging percentage.
Guardians vs. Cardinals Key Players
- Jose Ramirez is the Guardians best hitter so far this season, hitting at a team-leading .266 clip along with six homers and 25 RBI.
- Steven Kwan is batting .254 with 11 doubles, a triple, a home run and 27 walks.
- Josh Naylor leads the Guardians in home runs (seven) and runs batted in (32).
- Paul Goldschmidt is hitting .292 with 16 doubles, nine home runs and 33 walks, while getting on base at a rate of .401.
- Nolan Gorman has hit 13 home runs with 40 RBI while hitting .297. Those numbers are pace the clubhouse.
- Nolan Arenado has five doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 14 walks while hitting .264.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Guardians vs. Cardinals Betting Odds and Trends
Guardians vs. Cardinals Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Guardians vs. Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Guardians have been favorites in 29 games this season and won 13 (44.8%) of those contests.
- The Guardians have entered 22 games this season favored by -126 or more and are 10-12 in those contests.
- Games involving the Guardians have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 18 of 48 chances this season.
- The Cardinals have been underdogs in 23 games this season and have come away with the win nine times (39.1%) in those contests.
- This season, the Cardinals have been victorious five times in 13 chances when named as an underdog of at least +106 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have gone over the total this season in 28 of their 52 opportunities.