In the final game of a three-game set at Progressive Field, the St. Louis Cardinals (24-30) take on the Cleveland Guardians (22-29), Sunday at 1:40 PM ET. On the mound for the Cardinals will be Jordan Montgomery (2-6), opposed by the Guardians’ Hunter Gaddis (1-1).
How to Live Stream Cardinals vs. Guardians
- Game Day: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Game Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Cardinals vs. Guardians for free with a trial to Fubo!
Cardinals and Guardians Stats
- The Cardinals have an 8.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Cardinals have the 17th-ranked ERA (4.27) in the majors this season.
- The Cardinals’ 73 home runs rank fifth in Major League Baseball.
- Hitters for St. Louis have a combined .432 slugging percentage this season, which ranks fifth in MLB.
- The 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Guardians pitching staff ranks 29th in MLB.
- Cleveland has the eighth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.79).
- The Guardians are last in MLB action with 30 home runs.
- So far this year, Cleveland has the lowest slugging percentage in baseball (.337).
Cardinals vs. Guardians Key Players
- The Cardinals best hitter so far this season is Paul Goldschmidt, who’s hitting at a team-leading .290 clip along with nine homers and 25 RBI.
- Nolan Gorman’s 13 home runs and 40 RBI both pace his team.
- Nolan Arenado has five doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 15 walks while hitting .256.
- Jose Ramirez paces the Guardians with a team-high batting average of .269.
- Steven Kwan is hitting .254 with 11 doubles, a triple, a home run and 28 walks.
- Josh Naylor leads the Guardians in home runs (seven) and runs batted in (32).
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Cardinals vs. Guardians Betting Odds and Trends
Cardinals vs. Guardians Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Cardinals vs. Guardians Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have won 15, or 50%, of the 30 games they’ve played as favorites this season.
- The Cardinals have entered 20 games this season favored by -140 or more and are 8-12 in those contests.
- So far this season, the Cardinals and their opponents have hit the over in 28 of 54 games with a total.
- The Guardians have won in eight, or 40%, of the 20 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Guardians have a mark of 3-5 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +119 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Guardians and their opponents have hit the over in 18 of their 50 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.