The Colorado Rockies (22-30) will host the New York Mets (27-25), in the second game of a three-game series, Saturday at 9:10 PM ET. The Mets will give the start to Justin Verlander (2-2), and the Rockies will counter with Chase Anderson.
How to Live Stream Mets vs. Rockies
- Game Day: Saturday, May 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:10 PM ET
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Stadium: Coors Field
- TV: MLB.tv
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Mets vs. Rockies for free with a trial to Fubo!
Mets and Rockies Stats
- The Mets strike out 8.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 17th in MLB.
- The Mets have the 21st-ranked ERA (4.57) in the majors this season.
- The Mets’ 58 home runs rank 16th in Major League Baseball.
- Fueled by 133 extra-base hits, New York ranks 19th in MLB with a .391 slugging percentage this season.
- The pitching staff for the Rockies has a collective 7.7 K/9, the fourth-worst in MLB.
- Colorado has a 5.02 team ERA that ranks 28th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rockies have hit 42 home runs this season, the fifth-lowest total in MLB action.
- This season, Colorado is 18th in the majors with a .398 slugging percentage.
Mets vs. Rockies Key Players
- Pete Alonso paces the Mets in home runs (19) and runs batted in (45).
- Brandon Nimmo is hitting .303 to pace his team.
- Francisco Lindor is batting .232 with 15 doubles, eight home runs and 17 walks.
- Charlie Blackmon is batting .286 with 12 doubles, two triples, four home runs and 19 walks, while getting on base at a rate of .372.
- Elias Diaz proven to be a run producer as he paces his team with six home runs and 26 RBI, with a team-leading .331 batting average.
- Jurickson Profar is batting .250 with 12 doubles, five home runs and 21 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to Fubo!
Mets vs. Rockies Betting Odds and Trends
Mets vs. Rockies Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Mets vs. Rockies Betting Trends
- The Mets have won 22, or 57.9%, of the 38 games they’ve played as favorites this season.
- The Mets have a record of 5-5 in games when oddsmakers favor them by at least -199 on the moneyline.
- Games involving the Mets have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 24 of 51 chances this season.
- The Rockies have come away with 19 wins in the 43 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Rockies have come away with a win six times in 18 chances when named as an underdog of at least +168 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rockies and their opponents have hit the over in 22 of their 52 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.