A series opener between the St. Louis Cardinals (60-48) and Colorado Rockies (48-63) is on deck Tuesday at 8:40 PM ET, at Coors Field. On the hill for the Cardinals will be Miles Mikolas (8-8), opposed by the Rockies’ Chad Kuhl.
How to Live Stream Cardinals vs. Rockies
- Game Day: Tuesday, August 9, 2022
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Stadium: Coors Field
- TV: ATT Sportsnet Rocky Mountain (Regional restrictions may apply)
FREE MLB LIVE STREAM: Watch Cardinals vs. Rockies for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Cardinals and Rockies Stats
- The Cardinals strike out just 7.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- Cardinals pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.79 this year, eighth-best in baseball.
- The Cardinals rank 12th in Major League Baseball with 122 home runs.
- Fueled by 321 extra-base hits, the Cardinals rank ninth in MLB with a .410 slugging percentage this season.
- The Rockies pitching staff ranks last in MLB with a collective 7.1 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Rockies’ 4.96 team ERA ranks 28th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Rockies rank 22nd in MLB action with 99 total home runs.
- So far this season, the Rockies are 12th in baseball, slugging .406.
Cardinals vs. Rockies Key Players
- Paul Goldschmidt is the bat to watch in the Cardinals lineup, leading the team in batting average (.332), home runs (26), and RBI (84).
- Nolan Arenado has 26 doubles, a triple, 22 home runs and 39 walks while hitting .301.
- Tommy Edman is batting .256 with 18 doubles, three triples, seven home runs and 36 walks.
- C.J. Cron leads the Rockies in home runs (22) and runs batted in (74).
- Charlie Blackmon is hitting .264 with 17 doubles, four triples, 16 home runs and 25 walks.
- Brendan Rodgers is batting .277 with 24 doubles, two triples, 10 home runs and 29 walks.
WATCH THE GAME: Watch Major League Baseball for free with a trial to fuboTV!
Cardinals vs. Rockies Betting Odds and Trends
Cardinals vs. Rockies Moneyline and Over/Under
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Cardinals vs. Rockies Betting Trends
- This season, the Cardinals have been favored 59 times and won 39, or 66.1%, of those games.
- St. Louis has played as a favorite of -225 or more once this season and won that game.
- So far this season, St. Louis and its opponents have hit the over in 50 of their 111 games with a total.
- The Rockies have been underdogs in 91 games this season and have come away with the win 35 times (38.5%) in those contests.
- Colorado has a mark of 3-11 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by +190 or worse on the moneyline.
- Contests with Colorado have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 54 of 113 chances this season.